What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs cowboys, can we finally win a finals match with fitz in charge and how will nicho go and will our forwards aim up and do their job

SharkShocked

Bench
Was f**king headlock city out there by the cowboys and I counted a single 6 again for an obvious offside off a long break.
In 80 minutes there wasn’t a single head high / high contact shot. Incredible defensive accuracy in a sport that averages 5-8 penalties a game with high shots and this year a sin bin a game.

Like honestly don’t take the supporters for idiots. We know you f**k with the rules and way it’s decided in semis.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
If we play like that and Penrith play half as good as they did last week, well that will be really ugly. Crazier things have happened but it’ll take a miracle for us to get over them.

But maybe, just maybe, the smell of a Grand Final appearance can will us on to an all time finals upset. Dare to dream Sharks fans,
DARE-TO-f**kEN-DREAM!!!!

Quigs

Immortal
Well that will stop a lot of my Cows loving friends from farting in church.

I have a big decision to make. Which of my new Temu shark T shirts will I wear down town tomorrow.

They'll be sprinting like mad to get away from moi, but alas they can run but they can't hide.

jc155776

Coach
Well that will stop a lot of my Cows loving friends from farting in church.

I have a big decision to make. Which of my new Temu shark T shirts will I wear down town tomorrow.

They'll be sprinting like mad to get away from moi, but alas they can run but they can't hide.
f**k me I even had the Broncos fans (who now of course are all Cowbkys fans) trying to talk shit. Now they will jump to the Storm because their brains somehow still think Melbourne is in QLD.

Latest posts