What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs. Dogs

Sharkman

Juniors
He was clearly concussed. No doubt about it. What you posted is a conspiracy theory. Not a very good one

I didn’t think I was posting a conspiracy theory, just noting an observation with a comment that I’d have to go back and check.

Poss

Juniors
This will sound funny, but we have missed Moylan tonight. He has been playing that link role out the back from Chad to Moyz to Kennedy out to the winger. It’s looked so fluid all year. Tonight that sweeping play has looked clunky AF.

This is the main thing fitzy needs on day 1 is a broom

search

sandshark

Bench
I'll give Chad one thing, he's been trying his hardest out there. Games like these when chasing scores are definitely above his skill-grade but he has been in almost everything.
With Johnson back, he'll be a better player. Just hope we don't push Moylan aside as I think he is kinda going ok at 5/8. Johnson/Chad definitely first choice though.

Generalzod

Immortal
I'll give Chad one thing, he's been trying his hardest out there. Games like these when chasing scores are definitely about his skill-grade but he has been in almost everything.
With Johnson back, he'll be a better player. Just hope we don't push Moylan aside as I think he is kinda going ok at 5/8. Johnson/Chad definitely first choice though.
Why did Mr Wonderful Johnson leave the field..