What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Vs Roosters

Weaponhead

Coach
I think the other indirect chances we didn’t take is Val didn’t back himself.

He threw the .2nd last pass for the Feki bombed try but he may have been able to go himself but on the Dugan bombed try, a show & go & he scores.
Yes. He ran into Dugans space and f**ked up the opportunity.

He threw the .2nd last pass for the Feki bombed try but he may have been able to go himself but on the Dugan bombed try, a show & go & he scores.
Val was quiet tonight by his previous standards - seemed hesitant running the ball back!

Card Shark

Immortal
But game stopped and bunker had time to tip them off, i tell you if Fifita had done the tackle it would have been penalty

The bunker can’t intervene unless it’s a reportable offence.

They didn’t put Mitchell’s on report, so they aren’t putting that 1 on report.

Pot Odds

Juniors

Yeah agree happy with the effort tonight,Players turn up with that attitude next week we beat Panthers

YTSharks

Juniors
Better side lost. Confident we can beat them in the big dance if we have to. As long it’s not those cheats as refs