What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Souths

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Theres footage on the twitter of Walker pushing Cam McInnes after the game as the teams were shaking hands.

Walker and McInnes shook hands and Cam went to have a chat, but he pushed him away.

Good dude.
Yeah he is a massive prick.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Onya Cam, too bad you bombed a try and failed to stop one with minutes to go.

But hey you are our best player....

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
That you Cody?😂
Cody likes Will, you blokes love the rejected saints hooker, geez he would go well there, they gave up Robson to the cowboys too, then bought McBelowaverage.

It is a thing of beauty of how to f**k up number 9 for your club, then signed Woods!

I wish I was creative enough...

Cody likes Will, you blokes love the rejected saints hooker, geez he would go well there, they gave up Robson to the cowboys too, then bought McBelowaverage.

It is a thing of beauty of how to f**k up number 9 for your club, then signed Woods!

Isn't Ben Hunt on over a mil a year? Decent player but that's some solid overpayment.

Eion

First Grade

Also poured squillions into that dolt Lomax. They are fugged for years.

Inferno

Coach
Isn't Ben Hunt on over a mil a year? Decent player but that's some solid overpayment.

I actually think Ben Hunt is worth a mill a year. I'd be surprised if he signs or re-signs for less than that in his next contract.

His Origin performances show what he can do in a good side.

Quigs

Immortal
Hunt will be the Dally M player of the Year. The Stinking Stains owe him so munch for some of their wins this year. If he wasn't there, they don't win. Simple as that.

You watch their games ( I know that is hard ) but he is everywhere for them. Making the breaks, leading the kick chases, tackling try scorers in the corner.

I take my hat off to him at times.

He had an absolute stinker of a game last week so I am a bit more than worried about The Hunt bouncing back this week.

Chimp

Bench
Hunt will be the Dally M player of the Year. The Stinking Stains owe him so munch for some of their wins this year. If he wasn't there, they don't win. Simple as that.

You watch their games ( I know that is hard ) but he is everywhere for them. Making the breaks, leading the kick chases, tackling try scorers in the corner.

I take my hat off to him at times.

He had an absolute stinker of a game last week so I am a bit more than worried about The Hunt bouncing back this week.
I’m with ya…. He’s be amazing at 7 in our team with Nicho at 6!

I think Ben Hunt was a definite for the Dally M if St.Merge didn't implode like they look like doing in the last half a dozen rounds of the season.

Look out for a fast finishing Nicho Hynes.

Especially with the draw we have for our final 5 games.

Frenzy.

Immortal
You blokes can seriously identify a NOTHING to spread vitriole.

That little pat on the arm is a push?

Phuque off and wake up to yourselves.

You blokes can seriously identify a NOTHING to spread vitriole.

That little pat on the arm is a push?

Phuque off and wake up to yourselves.

From the change of expression on Cams face , he must have thought it was a little push. However I agree its no excuse to pour vitriol on Cody walker. In context of that game it must be hard to suddenly say game over ,OK we are all friends now, INSTANTLY . Especially if you are on the losing side!. Shows the emotional investment in the game that most fans seem to want from their team..... And the other side as well .Its rugby league, Greatest game of all.

Last edited: