What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day

Quigs

Immortal
We copped a few serious injuries out there tonight.

I wonder if we have seen the last of Ben Ross. I was worried when he got up holding his neck and walking very slowly back onside.

Beau had a few serious knocks... shoulder and I hope Lewie is alright.

Please stop using him as a battering ram.

Not sold on J Wright. Feki should of had a hat trick tonight except Jono hogged it.

Eion

First Grade
Feki's good, feki's tough. Got a bit of missi about him.

It's jut such a pleasure to not have a heart attack in the last 10mins. More floggings please chaps.

Quigs

Immortal
I'm not getting carried away.

The poor old Tiges are shot ducks at the moment. I would of been pissed off if we didn't give them a touch up.

Card Shark

Immortal
Beau Ryan - how tough is he?

Gets smashed in the head first half & goes off dazed.

Comes back on in the 2nd half & cleverly stops the tigers penalty going into touch . Takes a decisive hit up 2 plays later & we score 3 plays later. Massive turning point!

Good win after a very ordinary first half.

Tyko7

Juniors
He was horrible, feel sorry for Farah

Yeah gotta feel for Robbie, tried his heart out. I thought he and Tedesco were their best players.

Robbie really needs a half that can help him out. Benji didn't look interested at all. Time for another clean out me thinks.

Card Shark

Immortal
Played well but if we start like that V Canberra, it'll be 18-0 before we know it.

f**k I am over how we start games.

Madsharkie

First Grade
The whole first half was pretty slow. Have to admit I wasn't confident. Couple of dodgy ref decisions could've gone our way tho, which would've helped.

Card Shark

Immortal
Actually now we have won a couple & confidence is back up , I'm ready to play some better teams because we tend to play as well as the opposition is.

We generally play like Wooden spooners against the lower sides but top 8 against the better teams. I think we will step up against the raiders.

Gallen=God

Juniors
Swear to god the refs had money on the Tigers tonight. That "ordinary" first half was only ordinary because we couldn't buy a penalty and one of our best finishers was in disney land on the sideline. Great performance by the boys.

f**k off Heigno and Morris, bring in Peach and Lichaa

What happened to Lewis?

Can we please get new centres.

Latest posts