What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Thread: Round 2 v Warriors

El Diablo

Post Whore
What timeframe did they give?

none

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=5298970&postcount=15

1) What Are We Doing About Keeping Our Current Crop Of Players?
2) Who Are We Looking At Buying In The Player Market?
3) What Funding Is Being Allocated To Junior Rugby League?
4) What Are We Doing To Bring Increased Revenue Into The Club?
we Will Cultivate And Develop Our Junior Talent Pool.
we Will Be Transparent And Accountable.
we Will Fill Parramatta Stadium Again.
we Will Win Another Grand Final
with Your Vote.

yy_cheng

Coach
hayne is going to have 2 dodgy knees. he won't be the same runner again. he will be 6.

did burt buy a hayne voodoo doll

EELICIT

Juniors
Like I said we lack class. No Hayne. No class. No win.

I for one see much better things from this squad than the 09 squad. Reason being, our young blokes ! If it werent for them the score would have been 50+. Hayne and Hindy is the difference between us winning and losing tonight but a little time and a little patience generally works wonders.

Chipmunk

Coach
Against a side that most think will win it apart from moanly. We did alright! Injuries are a concern byt thems the breaks (no pun intended)

I thought the Warriors were pretty poor in most areas... They're a rocks and diamonds type of team that threw up plenty of rocks and the odd diamond tonight... They wouldve been beaten by most of the other sides in the comp tonight.

Injuries/illness didnt does us any favours this week.

Defence was attrocious

Avenger

Immortal
I for one see much better things from this squad than the 09 squad. Reason being, our young blokes ! If it werent for them the score would have been 50+. Hayne and Hindy is the difference between us winning and losing tonight but a little time and a little patience generally works wonders.
Using your logic we should be premiers in 2012. That 2009 team was pretty good.

Chipmunk

Coach

we definately still rely far too much Hayne to set up the tries and Hindmarsh to stop the tries. We now have a second player in Sandow to set up some tries, but our direction on the field is still non-existence..

We have some potential. Interesting to see if the potential comes together....

Wally21

Bench
Some people on this forum either didn't watch the game or have no idea about how it is played. We actually looked really good. Jarryd doesn't go off injured and it's a different story. At least the cattle that was out there had a go.

Yes it's frustrating to loose, but we still only have 2 of the 4 we need in the spine without Jarryd.

We need a hooker and a ball playing back rower, otherwise I think the team we have will at least be competitive.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Fair call, i just think atm luck is against us. We have to be due for a change of luck soon.

Yep I reckon our lucks gotta change pretty soon.

With Blair, Sio, POH, Lasallo all firing. Also add in Roberts and Sandow. If we can get Hayne and Hindy back soon I reckon we will turn it all around very quickly.

Sio and Blair have been the real surprise packets for me so far. Imagine how good they'll be by the time Hoppa gets here.

Avenger

Immortal
Some people on this forum either didn't watch the game or have no idea about how it is played. We actually looked really good. Jarryd doesn't go off injured and it's a different story. At least the cattle that was out there had a go.

Yes it's frustrating to loose, but we still only have 2 of the 4 we need in the spine without Jarryd.

We need a hooker and a ball playing back rower, otherwise I think the team we have will at least be competitive.

Wait until we get walloped next week V Cowboys, which we will. I know this team well.

Anyone else get the feeling that we have forgot how to win?

Lets face it - we really didn't have a bad player out there. Just all the luck went teh Warriors way. The scoreline flattered them.

Wally21

Bench
Wait until we get walloped next week V Cowboys, which we will. I know this team well.

Hmmm, following them for 40 odd years, I think I might know them as well. If they maintain the level of effort they put in tonight, the game will be closer than some may think. At least we have some attacking options and we are now making some line breaks. Some of the NZ tries tonight were only scored because our defence structure was reshuffled mid game.

Latest posts