What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Thread: Round 2 v Warriors

Avenger

Immortal
Do you honestly think we were that bad tonight???? We lost our best player after 15 mins and stuck it to the Warriors till about 3 to go. The scoreline is very unfair IMO. Injuries are killing us.

Mate we will come last this year. We were galant but we lack class. I'm f**king sick of it.

Agent Mulder

Bench
WOW Didn't Mahoney and Mateo play for Parramatta? And we let them go?
The Warriors remind me of the Denver Broncos back in the day a back to back championship side made up of young kids and players that were not wanted by other teams.

Angry_eel

First Grade
We were never expected to win. Jarryd going off just f**ked us up hard. still we were in it. Sandow is a positive! Least he's consistent.

Chipmunk

Coach
Do you honestly think we were that bad tonight???? We lost our best player after 15 mins and stuck it to the Warriors till about 3 to go. The scoreline is very unfair IMO. Injuries are killing us.

We had zero direction without Hayne.

Warriors were pretty poor. Most of the passes didnt stick for them if they did they wouldve hit 50. Our defence was attrocious.

Not sure where we're headed this year. Plenty of potential but at the moment we are 17 players playing they're own game.....

natheel

Coach
Keep Sio at fullback, Burt back on the wing, bring in morgan and we have a decent backline (hope esi pulls up ok same with jarryd)

Benny Roberts played well and is combining well with Sandow. hard loss to watch

but if Kearney is going to drop players based on performances keating needs to get a kick up the arse. slowest feeder of the ball in the NRL.

we will be hungry next week.

Tonga (willie) looked good

Warriors new that we were gone around the 60min mark, when they took the kick for touch instead of goal - looking for knockout punch.

I think we were lucky to still be in it with 10 to go. Warriors going to sleep.

Wankers on fox still saying Vatuvei's tackle was OK. They shit me. His arm was swinging u dickheads!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Mate we will come last this year. We were galant but we lack class. I'm f**king sick of it.
We lost our best player after 15 mins with already Hindy out we should have been lapped by a team that made the GF last year. I'm as frustrated as anyone but we have to be due for a change of luck soon :crazy:

EELICIT

Juniors
Yeah I'm with you.

Actually I reckon the eels did really well tonight. Although I must say I didn't see it, I only listened to it.

Against a side that most think will win it apart from moanly. We did alright! Injuries are a concern byt thems the breaks (no pun intended)

natheel

Coach
Warriors new that we were gone around the 60min mark, when they took the kick for touch instead of goal - looking for knockout punch.

I think we were lucky to still be in it with 10 to go. Warriors going to sleep.

Wankers on fox still saying Vatuvei's tackle was OK. They shit me. His arm was swinging u dickheads!

Brandy and Daley need to hand in their microphones!

Avenger

Immortal
We lost our best player after 15 mins with already Hindy out we should have been lapped by a team that made the GF last year. I'm as frustrated as anyone but we have to be due for a change of luck soon :crazy:

Like I said we lack class. No Hayne. No class. No win.

Latest posts