What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game thread vs Knights Round 8 2013

DJShaksta

First Grade
I still hate golden point lol

But that's a good win.

How bad is Gal?
Does Peachey get his opportunity?

eddiesmith

Juniors
Great win

Whilst we have lost some we should have won and the Knights were 5-2 they hadn't beaten anyone but great to win up there now to make the most of some momentum

I suppose it would be wrong to mention a certain player missed most of the game may have helped

Special K

Coach
Luke Lewis. I'm lost for words. This guy has been with us what 7 months? Yet week after week he throws his body into all sorts of heavy contact to lift the club.

Gordon also has been fantastic. I've got no idea how we got so lucky to sign them both. Let alone Wade who I loved they made captain and not Lewis. Wade has been through so much this year so it's a great win for him.

Also Fifita strong game when sick. Beau Ryan is such a good team mate, did anyone notice when Heighno dropped a ball and his head beau came running from the other side to give him some nice words. For all our problems we still have some hope.

Ok.

I watched the whole game up at the Scottish arms and had a couple. Could not get to the game as my eldest daughter played sookah in Nowra. (Towelled up those whinging bastards from APIA Leichardt 6 blot thank you very much).

We are a gritty side but fair dinkum we are ordinary in attack. Hardly any dummy runners out wide and generally no energy. Needed a great run and nice ball (nice backing up also) to get the win up.

Hope this win gives us some confidence but we have a LOOOOOOONG way to go.

Gallen=God

Juniors
Have a look at our metres made statistics. I've never seen so many players over 150m for a one point win. Bring in the Peach next week.

shaggs

Coach
Anyone think wade was better today??

Todd was good but not great.

Luke Lewis. Outstanding. That's why we got him.

Card Shark

Immortal
I suppose it would be wrong to mention a certain player missed most of the game may have helped

Was watching with 2 knights supporters & they thought they were certainties without Gal.

I said don't be so sure as Gal trys to do too much & stifles our attack. & that it will give our other players free reign & the impetus to step up.

Let this be a lesson to our team for the future!