What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

soc123_au

Staff member
Pick a best 17 team from our Grand Final teams, real one not one with 4 bench spots of honourable mentions, and players as they were when we won. I'll go first.

1. Edwards 2. Crichton 3. Fittler 4. Girdler 5. To'o 6. Alexander 7. Cleary 8. Leota 9. Koroisau 10. Fisher-Harris 11. Geyer 12. Kikau 13. Yeo 14. Gower 15. Dunn 16. Martin 17. Sattler
Priddis unlucky. If we are basing it just off GF performances he would have to be there. He produced arguably one of the best GF games ever played.

Complete body of work at the club makes things a bit different.

Pomoz

Bench
Pick a best 17 team from our Grand Final teams, real one not one with 4 bench spots of honourable mentions, and players as they were when we won. I'll go first.

1. Edwards 2. Crichton 3. Fittler 4. Girdler 5. To'o 6. Alexander 7. Cleary 8. Leota 9. Koroisau 10. Fisher-Harris 11. Geyer 12. Kikau 13. Yeo 14. Gower 15. Dunn 16. Martin 17. Sattler
I love that team. I would make a few changes.

1. Edwards 2. Crichton 3. Fittler 4. Girdler 5. To'o 6. Alexander 7. Cleary 8. Leota 9. Koroisau 10. Fisher-Harris 11. Martin 12. Cartwright 13. Yeo 14. Lang 15. Lewis 16. Geyer 17. Gower

Just my view, Dunn would never make my list, Lang and Ross were better. Cartwright was a brilliant backrower and suits the culture of the current team. Geyer comes on when the other team is flagging and tears them a new one. Lewis can play anywhere, Gower covers lock, halves and hooker. Lang will just take over where Leota left off.

Truth be told, the current forward pack is probably one of the greatest ever. Tough, but not dirty, fit and courageous. Nobody gets on top of our boys when they are fit. Haas, JWH, Fonua-Blake pfft. The first thing they all do when they go to sleep is check under the bed. "Moses, is that you? Fish?...".

Iamback

Coach
Priddis unlucky. If we are basing it just off GF performances he would have to be there. He produced arguably one of the best GF games ever played.

Complete body of work at the club makes things a bit different.

Luai leaves with 4 Premierships, 10 Origins and an 85% win rate. Yet likely sits behind Gower and Brandy....

So it is a difficult thing these lists

Goonji

Juniors

Tony Puletua has to be there.

Latest posts