What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Yucky and that scheme shouldn't be used at all. For the first time in the club's entire history we have an identity and a brand that's growing.

Pomoz

Bench
l_1981%20ardmona%20card%20(389)_.jpg

Best Jersey eva!
They can do amazing things with eye surgery now......

Blues Riff

Bench
Yucky and that scheme shouldn't be used at all. For the first time in the club's entire history we have an identity and a brand that's growing.
Chins hates the brown, what a surprise. Well boo fkn hoo. Some of us remember those colours on that sacred turf. This is a one-off jersey, and a fitting way to commemorate the occasion.
I'm getting a bit tired of you woke youngsters and your denial of history.
Club's identity and brand is gunna be just fine.

Chins hates the brown, what a surprise. Well boo fkn hoo. Some of us remember those colours on that sacred turf. This is a one-off jersey, and a fitting way to commemorate the occasion.
Someone should tell Chinny,Chin Chin, that its a one off appearance, celebrating the club heritage.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
They use is every few years ffs

Sime_11

Juniors
i love the heritage jersey - but lets be fair dinkum - the 91 liquorice all sorts and current design are miles better and always will be.

i think the club made the right move having the brown colours as a warm up jersey and then playing this heritage jersey every so often is fine - keeps the respect to the brown, but we've moved on from these colours.

WestyLife

First Grade
Don't mind it as a one off game but the brown looks ugly which is a subjective thing I know. What's not subjective is we won nothing in those colours. They were called the chocolate soldiers as an insult remember. The licorice all sorts is the brand that all the positive history is attached to.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Don't mind it as a one off game but the brown looks ugly which is a subjective thing I know. What's not subjective is we won nothing in those colours. They were called the chocolate soldiers as an insult remember. The licorice all sorts is the brand that all the positive history is attached to.
We won nothing because we where a new club in the non salary period.It was not our first choice but what we ended up with

Latest posts