What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting my foot in the door, IT Help Desk

Thank you, I really appreciate it. First time I have accepted guidance from people, friends in the industry and people here helping.

It's been a rough 3 years, but I think it will get better from here on out.

Yeah, zero to lose by having a crack at something you think you might want to try.

I’ve never had an interview where I didn’t think I could have done better or I didn’t make a mistake. Nothing is perfect. But No regrets, done is done and push through. No time to fret!

You could be shortlisted for the next vacancy.

Happens at our work often.

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach
Didn't get the one I really wanted

I will focus on passing the A+ now and then start reapplying

haha. The a+. I just had to spend the money to do the test. You can find the materials ti pass it online. It’s very easy if you have any IT knowledge whatsoever.

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
haha. The a+. I just had to spend the money to do the test. You can find the materials ti pass it online. It’s very easy if you have any IT knowledge whatsoever.

Yup I know but in the prac exams I am only getting 80% so I need to know a bit more

I'm just getting into it so it will take me longer

The old policy of good faith is wearing thin.

What about my idea for an app, just to say you’re working on one. Just click on an app builder tonight. Don’t do it, just start.

Late night chemist or vet app
Cheap parts for luxurious cars app

Maybe you are too good looking and need to nerd up a bit.

Trying showing off an odd pair of socks, under the pants. Something weird.

Carry an old 1980s calculator in your pocket and make sure it falls out “accidentally” at some point.

Get your geekiness point of difference across

Last edited:

Latest posts