What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting to know you

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Still the best place to break the ice.
Welcome to all the new members...
emthup.gif

thunkyou mr legend but i um not here to make you laugh. i um to show you how to pruperley run this orgunisation.
mr dog i thought you would know. Murrumbidgee Irrutation Area is boot camp talk for MIA - missing in action. Jenkins is still out there sumwhere.

sup niggaz

1.) Who is your favourite Rugby League team(s) ?
gentleman i only just discovered dis sport rugby league. its dope. i liv a thug life n dis sport is thug. i only wish dey let yo take a damn fo five on da field. den dey could call it gangsta league. ma fav. team is da usa tomahawks niggaz. we phat. one dey we gonna bust all u aussie asses playin on dose damn farms down under. ma homes were talkin bout it da otha dey what it would be like to play gangsta league in aussie. dey said u guys are good on yo fake ass feet cuz u still hunt yo food down. i just hope if matomahawk niggaz play down under on yo farms dat day take some torches wid dem cuz we unsho if u cats got lights yet for nite gangsta league.

2.) Favourite other sport / teams ?

lakers gentleman. shaq, kobe are dope g's. dey stomp on all yall fake ass niggaz. old man jordan will b embarassed by lakers. he be wishin he stayed in retirement old foo'.

3.) Approximately, where do you live ?

i don't have a permanent residence gentleman. depends if im in da penitentery or not. i gotta keep my identity secure at da moment as i'm on da run for sum gangsta killings. all i'll say niggaz is dat i'm from da streets of compton.

4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ?

gentleman murder, robbery, drug laundering, drug dealing, car thieving, prostitution, vandalism, i better stop.

5.) What's your main non- sporting activity ?

makin bitches eat bitches

6.) Any other other comments about yourself ?

actions speak louderden words niggaz. b cool wid me and 'll be cool wid u. cross my path niggaz den watch yo back. u might feel an earthquake comin, wrong niggaz, dats me comin to bust a pop up yo ass.

7.) Any comments about this forum ?

too many fake ass wanna be pimps. i'm the big show niggaz. get it.

s.o.c

imported_ronnie

Juniors
Is this man a mental case of what interest is such talk and nonsense is this to people that like sport and I think he should be told to make sense or get out, what do you think Willow

Ronnie

ronnie palmer sup gentleman

u got a problem with me muthafoe? do u like smiling wit out front teeth homeboy?man i a peace lovin gentleman but i warned u not to cross my path mr palmer. u gonna pay for it now gentleman. im gonna walk around outside da front of yo hood gentleman widdout a shirt on. don't blame me if yo woman runs outside lickin her lips gentleman. im a buff gentleman. get it.

mack 10
s.o.c

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Interesting theory ronnie... like most of us, I'm hanging for the footy season to start.

Come February, the trials start and all this will be ancient history.

Dog T, MarcusMarv, Yum Yum, Straight outa Compton, Johnny Rico, Mad Dickheads from Mars (they'll arrive soon.. believe me), plus anyone else...

They will all revert back to their former identities come late February.

In the meantime we just have to sit back and enjoy the light show....
emthup.gif

imported_bronco

Juniors
bronco thinks yum yum is a crap identity

bronco thinks yum yum needs to go gangster style

bronco thinks that talking in 3rd person is just plain strange

bronco is unique

bronco

ho ho ho bronco. gentleman u can have dat hood rat. she got all up on more dick den elton john gentleman. she jus one o' many biatches o' mine. i jus hope gentleman u got da money to cover da health problems u bout to experience. oh, gentleman, im feelin sorry for u...u dont deserve dis man. id luv to stay n chat gentleman but i gotta go make some more bitches happy.

i'm makin bitches eat bitches
s.o.c

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Since when did I become 'mr' Willow, Yum Yum...????
Yum Yum has revealed yums self....

imported_bronco

Juniors
Yo bitch I aint catching shit from her sleeping in my bed coz I'm on the couch bro. Shes just staying to get away from the massive hemroid on your dick, no bitch is gunna want to touch that thing you skank. You can watch but you can't play dog.

yum yum i fu*kd yo mum and yeah u right gentleman she was tastey. she a bad bitch and i just luv fu*kin bad bitches. made sho she washed her mouth out wid colgate gentleman. sheone crazybiatch. i aint dere to hug her man dats what she got yo muthaf*ukn daddyfo. im a pure playa gentleman.

i'm makin bitches eat bitches
s.o.c