What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GI to the Broncos

Jason Maher

Immortal
And you continue to push this tired excuse of a point, that Brisbane withholding their best offer until the last minute somehow displays a lack of integrity.

Saying one thing and then doing another is the very definition of "lack of integrity". But I don't expect you to appreciate that, you are a Queenslander after all.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Saying one thing and then doing another is the very definition of "lack of integrity". But I don't expect you to appreciate that, you are a Queenslander after all.

You mean sort of like releasing a statement that you are outraged your player was linked to a Kings Cross brawl, when he clearly was involved?

2832545604_3cd9e7c279.jpg

simostorm

Bench
Pretty funny how 1 player signs with brisbane and all hell brakes loose on the forums, ppl accusing brisbane of cheating, ppl now questioning the salary cap and how its fair.. haha..

some11

Referee
You can quote that all you like. As per my previous post, it does not change the my earlier comments. I am yet to see one Bronco fan acknowledge that they have cheated the cap, just as Don NISSSEN gave evidence relating directly to this.

You know what allegations are don't you? SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Razor

Coach
Pretty funny how 1 player signs with brisbane and all hell brakes loose on the forums, ppl accusing brisbane of cheating, ppl now questioning the salary cap and how its fair.. haha..

Listen to the Broncos fans howl when the Dragons signed Gasnier even though the players they've lost next year combined a far superior to the combined players that the Broncos have lost.

hellteam

First Grade
Listen to the Broncos fans howl when the Dragons signed Gasnier even though the players they've lost next year combined a far superior to the combined players that the Broncos have lost.

Who howled? What are you talking about? I don't care that they signed Gasnier at all. In fact, I'm happy he's back playing rugby league. Sounds like some people would rather have Inglis have f*cked off altogether rather then signing with the Broncos.

FFS this is ridiculous, the Broncos haven't won anything yet, the Dragons team is still better then us next year yet some people here think we've somehow inscribed our name on the NRL trophy for the next few years.

gUt

Coach
Don't get upset Broncos fans. Just marvel at the white-hot, Cartmanesque rage and confusion exploding from those that follow the lesser clubs and bask in its lovely warm glow like a sunny August afternoon in Brisbane.

some11

Referee
Just a tip for people trying to guess what a players on: they are getting paid based on their form when they signed a contract, not current form.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Oh sh*t, Razor just schooled Gaba and Haynetrain on forum geniusery. It just goes to show, always go with the proven veteran.

lynx000

Juniors

Just out of curiousity more than anything, do you consider your club's management and coaching staff to have integrity? If so, why?

johns_reds

First Grade
sh*t thread - just page after page of arrogant bronconmerkins posting unfunny jpegs.

agree it is a sh*t thread, same dribble every page, but there is no arrogance in this thread, i only read babies upset that broncos can afford inglis,there has been countless posts as the reasons why they can yet everyone dismisses it and says broncos are over, there is no point trying to persuade people who don't listen.

oh and the unfunny pics were posted by non broncos fans, but don't let your ignorance get in the way.

Coaster

Bench
Congrats Broncos good buy, the guy is a superstar.

He was always signing with you, was set in stone a long time ago. We couldnt help having a bit of fun with you, cost us $89 dollars for a Jetstar ticket from Melbourne to GC, and about $15 bucks for a BBQ. In return we forced you to pay another $90000 over 2 years, got heaps of publicity even in Melbourne, and forced the FOGS to include the Titans in any further 3rd party deals.

Win Win Win situation