What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

God shall not be mocked

Who believes in God?

• Yes

Votes: 59 64.1%
  • No

Votes: 33 35.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I agree with that bit, comparing Sabbath to Opeth is no comparison.

Sabbath are more like a high school band, is there any song that any teenagers with about 1 year experience cant play ?

Its like comparing Churchill or Langlands to Hayne

For speed and power Hayne will blow Langlands & Churchill off the park but this does not mean that Langlands or Churchill is/was not a RL Legend.

Black Sabbath is the Langlands, Churchill of heavy metal music as is Opeth the Hayne of League today.

I just don't enjoy the million miles per hour precision guitar playing and Darth Vader's voice reduced to a very low frequency and then amplified real loud.

I don't find any soul in the latest Intel microchip!!!!!

Just as brilliant intellects are the psychopaths of chaos, mayhem and total annihilation, mega fast speed guitars in a deathcore vibe can cause death to MANS creative soul, something that Black Sabbath had heaps of, well at least to album 5.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
And your parents probably thought that Zeppelin and co were the work of the devil.
Open mind mate.
I'm amazed at how much of todays music would have cut it in the 70's, and how much of the music in the 70's would have cut it today.

Suity

Crikey.... Suity, you amaze me... there is more to you than what you normally dish up!!!! Mate, you could become the next Pope if you decided to go down that path......

From The Informer: http://www.atgpress.com

Did you know the Vatican is the biggest private corporation in the world???? The Black Pope set up the United States as a corporation back in 1783.

Like all the presidents of the United States do not have to be citizens of the US to be president like myth has it. The Con job as I call it, was devised to be a myth that people would want to believe, and it worked and is still working to cover the fact it is a corporation dealing in commerce.

That's why Obama is president and not a US citizen.

All presidents are not elected by the people as myth has it, but placed there by the Pope himself to be the CEO of his corporation.

The first 9 presidents were NOT US citizens, and they never lived in the United States for the designated time provided by the constitution, to be president. It's all documented by the corporations own documents. So it's not theory, but fact.

Here is a quote from the latest book (http://www.atgpress.com/inform/indexinf.htm#BOOK) by the second president of the US that knew the story and was not killed by the Black Pope's Jesuits as he made no big deal, but enough that people in the know would pick up on.

Too bad people like Patrick Henry did not prevail to stop the corporation from existing. He new from reading the 1788 Virginia debates.

But ignorant Americans could never see it because they all know myth and not truth.

"My history of the Jesuits is not eloquently written, but it is supported by unquestionable authorities, [and] is very particular and very horrible. Their [the Jesuit Order’s] restoration [in 1814 by Pope Pius VII] is indeed a step toward darkness, cruelty, despotism, [and] death. … I do not like the appearance of the Jesuits. If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it is this Society of [Ignatius de] Loyola." John Adams (1735-1826; 2nd President of the United States)

Lincoln, McKinley, Congressman Mcfadden and Kennedy were killed by the Black Pope's Jesuits, to name a few. Jackson and others, like Congressman George Hansen had an attempt on their lives all written in the book.

The book even gives the date the United States corporation was recognized internationally, by other nations as the United States.

So here is the last page, which does not do the book justice as to information contained. Book lists for 35.00 bucks in US and outside it's 6 bucks more because of shipping outside the US.

The power structures of those that not only control America but the World are what I referred to as the Big Three are as follows.

The Pope controls all attorneys (templars), therefore all courts are ecclesiastical courts so established with the intent that they will protect the Big three’s R.I.C.O. establishment. He also controls all banking in the world.

The Crown Bank controls gold silver and all minerals, these are the People who set the prices of gold, silver as well as oil daily in what is referred to as the London market, this alone should tell you where the control of the world rests all the paper money that it was set up to control the people they gave authority to operate the R.I.C.O. establishment. The Pope Controls the Crown bank.

The King , as King in council to this day, the city controls Congress and legislators of the United States and States as they are mere agents by appointment through the governor of the Bank of England, the principle by contract, the charter(s) the Virginia Co. in so much that the Big Three are not written into any statute so they can be sued without their consent. see case page 72 at top

These Big Three dictate to their agents, Congress, their Executive and their private contract Courts to exact anything they wanted and control the common man by posing as a government when they were merely Appointed agents, fronts for the Big Three’s Racketeering Corrupt Influenced Organization, or R.I.C.O.

This way the people would never know they were controlled by the same company, established by the king but now under the control of the “City” the City of London, separate from England to this day, as controlled them from 1609, to the present day. They created the name of United States united under one company; the Virginia Co. rather than continue to be known as the British Empire. The United States became their corporate division. Just like Chevrolet is a division of General Motors.

The three branches of the Chevy division are Suburban, Sprint and Impala. The three branches of the U.S. are Congress, Executive and Courts. The States are mere satellites as are the dealers of General Motors. So they have a neat package deal that protects those in the three branches from prosecution. UNLESS they get so far out of hand the general populace gets so incensed that to save the status quo they jail a few. If those in the states or branches go against the Big three then they too will be dealt with but the main goal is to subjugate the people to better control them.

The Congress, exec and courts have free reign to do with us as they want as long as the big three are in control of the wealth coming to them. This pretend government saw that they too can get in on the scam and lop off a piece of our pie for them. BUT REMEMBER, The white and black Pope/Vatican runs everything and controls all the above. The criminal Pope controls YOU.

I wish to thank the three people that helped me in writing this book as they were invaluable to understanding questions you might pose.

(taken from the back cover of the informers latest book)

bush_popesanta.jpg

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'll say this once and once only, death metal sucks. It's devil music (if you call this crap music)

I'd rather listen to a jackhammer on a building site.

Death metal really is the work of satan

Stick to real music such as Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Van Halen Etc

Pft. And pray tell - how much do you know about death metal? What do you classify as a 'death metal' band?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Its like comparing Churchill or Langlands to Hayne

For speed and power Hayne will blow Langlands & Churchill off the park but this does not mean that Langlands or Churchill is/was not a RL Legend.

Black Sabbath is the Langlands, Churchill of heavy metal music as is Opeth the Hayne of League today.

I just don't enjoy the million miles per hour precision guitar playing and Darth Vader's voice reduced to a very low frequency and then amplified real loud.

I don't find any soul in the latest Intel microchip!!!!!

Just as brilliant intellects are the psychopaths of chaos, mayhem and total annihilation, mega fast speed guitars in a deathcore vibe can cause death to MANS creative soul, something that Black Sabbath had heaps of, well at least to album 5.

I get what you're saying, but clean vocals on a black/death/extreme metal track wouldn't work. Often the lyrics are charged with testosterone - I, for one, can't imagine Deicide pulling clean vocals for their tracks, seeing as they usually refer to Satanism and whatnot in their lyrics.

It's similar to how Australians can't do hardcore rap imo - their Aussie accents just make it comical.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I get what you're saying, but clean vocals on a black/death/extreme metal track wouldn't work. Often the lyrics are charged with testosterone - I, for one, can't imagine Deicide pulling clean vocals for their tracks, seeing as they usually refer to Satanism and whatnot in their lyrics.

It's similar to how Australians can't do hardcore rap imo - their Aussie accents just make it comical.

Well, this is the great beauty of life, not one the same as the next, all unique. You have every right to enjoy the music you love. However....... to me...........

No matter what one does to dress up a mannequin its still a mannequin, always dead, always empty of soul. That's how I feel about noise and loudness just for the sake of pumping out noise and loudness.

Behind the thunderstorm and lightning is the real power of creation, it has a true purpose and resonates perfectly in the symphony of life, but certain types of heavy metal music are just completely devoid of this creative impulse (SOUL).

I am a song writer of contemporary music, I write with acoustic guitar, and I feel, noise reflects the emotional content of the lyrics being portrayed on a landscape containing many sounds. I never use noise or loudness where it doesn't belong. Every sound and the effects placed on sound reflects the lyrics and or the melody. Noise & loudness is just one aspect of life but I could not handle noise and loudness all the time.

I love music that truly reflects the beauty and raw power of life.

If an operational, 8 hours per day, 7 days per week, jackhammer moved in next door as my permanent new neighbour, and I was a tenant, I would have moved out within a day or so of it moving in (metaphorically speaking).

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
if you are a music addict like me, this movie is amazing, I watch it about once a month

no heavy metal, just modern classical

this scene is supposed to be the first time August Rush ever plays a guitar an although its obvious its prerecorded, its still a pretty cool movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN0c_egqXAM

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well, this is the great beauty of life, not one the same as the next, all unique. You have every right to enjoy the music you love. However....... to me...........

No matter what one does to dress up a mannequin its still a mannequin, always dead, always empty of soul. That's how I feel about noise and loudness just for the sake of pumping out noise and loudness.

Behind the thunderstorm and lightning is the real power of creation, it has a true purpose and resonates perfectly in the symphony of life, but certain types of heavy metal music are just completely devoid of this creative impulse (SOUL).

I am a song writer of contemporary music, I write with acoustic guitar, and I feel, noise reflects the emotional content of the lyrics being portrayed on a landscape containing many sounds. I never use noise or loudness where it doesn't belong. Every sound and the effects placed on sound reflects the lyrics and or the melody. Noise & loudness is just one aspect of life but I could not handle noise and loudness all the time.

I love music that truly reflects the beauty and raw power of life.

If an operational, 8 hours per day, 7 days per week, jackhammer moved in next door as my permanent new neighbour, and I was a tenant, I would have moved out within a day or so of it moving in (metaphorically speaking).

Ah, but that is where metal (in particular death and extreme metal) differs from most music. It is meant to be darker, more sombre and focusing more on the negative aspects of the world today.

That's not to say all extreme bands play negative music, but the general idea is to criticise governments, xenophobia, religion...Anything. It is usually commenting on some form of social issue.

That's not to say it's correct or better than any other type of music. But It explains why the vocals are so raw and undefined and the music so brutal and unsophisticated.

fish eel

Immortal
Ah, but that is where metal (in particular death and extreme metal) differs from most music. It is meant to be darker, more sombre and focusing more on the negative aspects of the world today.

That's not to say all extreme bands play negative music, but the general idea is to criticise governments, xenophobia, religion...Anything. It is usually commenting on some form of social issue.

That's not to say it's correct or better than any other type of music. But It explains why the vocals are so raw and undefined and the music so brutal and unsophisticated.

TBH, I just find death metal to be a comical cliche.

Lets look all tough.

Lets offend people with artwork and lyrics.

Blah blah. Boring.

TBH, I just find death metal to be a comical cliche.

Lets look all tough.

Lets offend people with artwork and lyrics.

Blah blah. Boring.

That attitude is because of this:

Heavy metal isn't all about social commentary. It's not all dark either.

Poser generic heavy metal largely is - fits right in with the scene metal teenybopper demographic who all think they're enlightened, thus allowing them to rage against the government or religion.

"Oooh, look at me, I'm so offensive and anti-establishment!" is absolute wankdickery.

A lot of great heavy metal is about dreamscapes, alternate reality, spiritual development, macabre storytelling and a kind if "fantasy-fiction" like subject. The best artwork is beautiful and not offensive or disgusting.

Metal often takes you on a journey and is not offensive or angry, aggressive or tough. Black, Doom and Death all have aspects of this.

I'm not surprised that people on here who think they're metalheads actually have this false opinion, though. After all, I keep reading about how awesome Opeth are. :lol: :crazy:

fish eel

Immortal

Poser generic heavy metal largely is - fits right in with the scene metal teenybopper demographic who all think they're enlightened, thus allowing them to rage against the government or religion.

"Oooh, look at me, I'm so offensive and anti-establishment!" is absolute wankdickery.

A lot of great heavy metal is about dreamscapes, alternate reality, spiritual development, macabre storytelling and a kind if "fantasy-fiction" like subject. The best artwork is beautiful and not offensive or disgusting.

Metal often takes you on a journey and is not offensive or angry, aggressive or tough. Black, Doom and Death all have aspects of this.

I'm not surprised that people on here who think they're metalheads actually have this false opinion, though. After all, I keep reading about how awesome Opeth are. :lol: :crazy:

That's not the sole domain of metal (not that you said it was).

The best songwriters take you on a journey they'll create images, pictures, places and emotions in you through their lyrics.

Haynzy

First Grade
Listened to the Opeth song on Youtube.....frankly found it pretty boring...sorry guys.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
if you are a music addict like me, this movie is amazing, I watch it about once a month

no heavy metal, just modern classical

this scene is supposed to be the first time August Rush ever plays a guitar an although its obvious its prerecorded, its still a pretty cool movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN0c_egqXAM

Now lets take this to another incredible level again. This guy has been blowing me away since I came across him a few years ago. It just shows that no one is a victim unless they believe it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3gMgK7h-BA 2 Minutes 30 Seconds

This is also awesome..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4BYMvVvMg0 1 Minute 44 Seconds (Parra Pete Will Love This One)

This guy is a freak....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2BOApUvFpw 3 Minute 17 Seconds

A real speed freak.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATub40Npxik 3 Minutes 48 Seconds

And another freak......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsQavpVqQ5Q 3 Minutes 4 Seconds

Casper The Ghost

First Grade

That's not the sole domain of metal (not that you said it was).

The best songwriters take you on a journey they'll create images, pictures, places and emotions in you through their lyrics.

I just don't enjoy noise/loudness/screaming etc most/all the time... I get exhausted/worn out if I listen to death metal etc after a few minutes.

The younger generations (generally speaking) have no idea what it means to be anti-establishment freedom truther/fighter etc etc..... I know... I Walk The Talk..... Wait and see what happens over the next year or so, possibly starting weeks from now. My wife and I are getting well known globally for what we are doing. We received 4 death threats in the past 2 months or so. Each month since we started our campaign website traffic is growing and growing and growing and very soon to hit 4 million strikes per month (over 500,000 unique visitors per month)....currently around 3 million p/m.

I agree with much of what is stated above.