What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final played in Melbourne?

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Sure I say give Melbourne the next grand final featuring the Melbourne Storm on the following provisos:

1.They where the highest placed team to make the grand final. Must keep it fair for the other side.

2.The people of Melbourne demand that Ch.9 shows them the games live. You have to deserve it.

Come back when stage 2 is complete and we can talk. The fact you are not rioting because the u20's game is not being shown is disappointing.

Perth Red

Post Whore
9524_156873693176_521848176_2784682_2322606_n.jpg

9524_156873718176_521848176_2784686_6250766_n.jpg

billyslaterharbourbridge_wideweb__470x324,0.jpg

missed out!
That's awsome. When did they start projecting that? Cetainly wasn;t there on Monday night when I was getting drunk in the Rocks!

pnub

Juniors
For all those who claim Melbourne isn’t the sporting capital of Australia I suppose we'll just have to settle for winning just about every major title in Australia with the exception of the twenty/20 and the Ford ranger cup....
Nrl Premiers: Melbourne Storm.
NYC Premiers: Melbourne Thunderbolts.
A-League Premiers: Melbourne Victory.
NBL Premiers: South Melbourne Dragons.
AFL Premiers: Geelong Cats.
Sheffield Shield Winners: Victorian Bushrangers.
ANZ Championship (Netball): Melbourne Vixens

And on top of that we also host the Australian Open, the F1, the Spring Racing Carnival and the Australian Masters. I suppose you could add the MotoGP as well but as that’s Phillip Island I suppose we can leave it out.

That being said i still believe that the NRL grand final should stay in Sydney.

Last edited: