What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Theft Auto IV

Raider_69

Post Whore
I can not believe how unbelievable awesome this game is
i havnt gotten into previous GTA's i must say, as in id buy then by the missions were really a side show, id buy them for the mayhem etc, but this one has me hooked
I havnt read this thread fully so this may have been answered

Anyone doing the missions, the one where you have the option to either kill him or let him live, i killed him and wanted to know if anyone has let him live to see if the story line changes at all?

Also, Bruicey is the sh*t! I love that guy!

Im basically only doing missions at this point, then ill look to do the rest, but im about 18% complete atm... loving it!

Raider_69

Post Whore
BTW my fav quirk of the game is when your in a car going full speed and hit something not able to be run over and you fly through the windscreen... there is just so much to love about the game tbh

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
I am loving this game.. only about 23% or so but i gotta agree- Brucie is ALPHA!

I just want to do more stuff with him because some of the things he says make me laugh so hard.

I also think getting drunk for the first time with Roman was one of the funniest things i've ever seen in a video game. This is the first GTA i've played since the old ones from birds eye view, and i've never heard language like this used in any other game- but i freakin love it.

2 True Blues

Coach
Have not read the threads. But saw this excuse for civil sensible oxygen desire with all it's teenage peer group toss offs on affairs show the other night.

I have one question though. Did the weak minded farks that ran over that one arm invalid lady's dog the other day play this f**k up of try hard yet come out losing no matter what game.

We are farked with games like this if taken even half seriously. Top graphics, but a farked up sucker punch for cash in the walnut brains of the modern ( in your own minds ) men, but only boys in reality.

cupid

Juniors
Have not read the threads. But saw this excuse for civil sensible oxygen desire with all it's teenage peer group toss offs on affairs show the other night.

I have one question though. Did the weak minded farks that ran over that one arm invalid lady's dog the other day play this f**k up of try hard yet come out losing no matter what game.

We are farked with games like this if taken even half seriously. Top graphics, but a farked up sucker punch for cash in the walnut brains of the modern ( in your own minds ) men, but only boys in reality.
How does talking about a game make you a boy? it should be your an old man and where men, that sounds more appropriate.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors

Bit of a misguided rant there. But you'd expect that of an idiot who listens to the ravings of those money grabbing sucker punch for ratings current affairs show on commercial television. Its not unexpected that this game was going to cause a bit of controversy- but the rating it was given should see that it doesn't fall into young hands. Now we just have to hope that drop kick parents have taught there kids the lessons and morals that help them to differentiate a game from reality.

Maybe this should be discussed in 4c other than here.

McLovin

Staff member
Is it possible to get side views of the car like in the previous versions?? I remember just tapping R1 or R2 whatever and the sideview would come in for a drive by shooting. It also came in handy when you needed to get back to the behind view when making a sharp turn....

Dragon

Coach
Just finished and gotta say this game has really impressed the hell out of me. Leaves you wanting more but the downloadable content should be great.

cupid

Juniors
Is it possible to get side views of the car like in the previous versions?? I remember just tapping R1 or R2 whatever and the sideview would come in for a drive by shooting. It also came in handy when you needed to get back to the behind view when making a sharp turn....
When doing drive bys, you can now shoot in all angles, so now you can shoot cars infront of you. for the 360 you press LB which smashes the side window, then use LB again to shoot.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Whats everyone's favourite missions so far?
im about 25% complete so far but my favourite was the constrution site mob one, that was f**king awesome

Dragon

Coach
One of my favs was called 'three leaf clover'. Dont want to spoil anything but yeah, cool mission and good cash ;)

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
are the girls fully naked in the strip clubs?

Well the clothes they are wearing don't leave much to the imagination but they are wearing them.

Three leaf clover is definitely the best mission IMO, but all of Brucie's are great too (let's face it, anything involving Brucie is great, he's a legend).

Latest posts