What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great News - Resignings

Avenger

Immortal
I admitted it though. Just wanted to prove to everyone just how easy it was to start a rumour.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Delaney was given permission, and has already signed with the Sharks, as I understand it

The Colonel

Immortal
Twizzle said:
Delaney was given permission, and has already signed with the Sharks, as I understand it

Not at this stage unless Avenger is Nostrildamus. I think he might even still be under contract.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The Colonel said:
Not at this stage unless Avenger is Nostrildamus. I think he might even still be under contract.

sorry if I'm wrong, but Sharks were saying he was signed, then again, they may be wrong

Hurriflatch

Referee
Very good news, Parra seem to do that a lot leave signings off until they can announce them as a group.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Hurriflatch said:
Very good news, Parra seem to do that a lot leave signings off until they can announce them as a group.

and the last minute of the last day

Hurriflatch

Referee
if rumours are true

Grothe and Morris are both 2 years
O'Dwyer and Williams are both 1 year
Perenara and Peek unknown but due to the type of players and previous contracts I'd say both 1 year

Eelectrica

Referee
Great news for the club.
Whatever happens this year we still have another couple of shots at title after this year.

Macca_

Coach
Twizzle said:
and the last minute of the last day

Just having a laugh at the other clubs.

Leaving the notice till late. Some of the other teams may have been thinking, mmm he's still unsigned, lets go for him :lol:

Hurriflatch

Referee
Not really the subject but could be getting very close to our biggest ever laugh at Manly.

Apparently tonight the Gold Coast will announce the clubs 3rd signing

Some Rumours are saying it Judas