What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great RL action photos

girvie

Staff member
Caruana.jpg

Stranger

Coach
Red and Blue Knight said:
Name one Bulldogs player that is better.

Fittler is a future immortal. I can't think of one Bulldogs player in history that would get anywhere near immortal status.
Mortimer? I mean TBH, i never saw the bloke play and i doubt you saw to much of him either but his name has been thrown up there.

Red and Blue Knight said:
I don't like the photo, Fittler is one of my all time favs and you can only imagine how gut wrenching losing a grand final is. Sure have the photo showing Stuarts and Fittlers emotion but the scoreboard is just glorifying heartbreak. Junk photo IMO.
You could look at it that way, or it could be depicting the other side of the grandfinal. I don't its not glorifying heartbreak, more showing the passion and the emotions faced with a grandfinal loss. It is showing heartbreak, but that comes with losing something that means alot to the player.

Its a good photo, but by no means great.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I don't think it's great either, just creative and well positioned.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Oh look, a number Cronulla have never been :sarcasm:

:oops: Sorry Hulka, had to be said :p

Laffranchi Scores in the grand final, gee he was a great player and still is.
lafranchi_try3_wideweb__430x383.jpg

Laffranchi and Payten hammer Greenshields
weststigers_wideweb__430x297.jpg

Latest posts