What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greatest Defensive Display of all time? *spoilers*

God-King Dean

Immortal
If we can get past the OP being a complete douche, it was a pretty damned good defensive effort. The number of times they pulled down a charging Bromwich half a metre out was a good demonstration just how determined the donkeys were to keep their line intact today.

I tried, but I couldn't.

_Johnsy

Referee
I have to agree, Slater and Cronk would of put 50 on us if you read some of the crap from the typical bellends on this forum

people forget we were also missing a few world class players ourselves

If you'd wash the sand out of your vag and actually read the replies, i think you'll find most agree it was a very, very good defensive effort. best this year, easily.

Is it always that time of the month for you id people don't line up and wan't to laud the greatest RL team in the history of the world and continually blow warm wind up their asses?

Seriously FMD some of the Broncs fans, such a touchy bunch. Single child syndrome I'm guessing.

_Johnsy

Referee
:lol::lol::lol: The first few posts were nothing but me copping blows from the backseats and when I reply in kind, I'M the douche.

Of all time.......lmao.
Did you read Melbourne's team sheet?

One thing you can say about Brisbane fans, they certainly are never arrogant.

Brilliant defensive effort no doubt.

Let's look at this without the bias. You were playing Melbourne who were bereft of attacking ideas (apart from gaining repeat sets) without Slater & Cronk.

The whole world stacked against them ?

:lol::lol:

All of sudden Goulds word is gospel...

yep, they really gave it to you didn't they. Learn to read you ignorant, arrogant twat.

nick87

Coach
Greatest of all time? They conceded 12 points! wasnt even a shut out

f**king behave yourselves merkins :lol:

This team is probably already the greatest team of all time and we did this on a Sunday and the ref was clearly against us, 4 days after 5 of our players were forced to play in origin.

Slammin

Juniors
Great effort that second half. Yeah a little quick and arrogant to claim greatest defensive display of all time. It was spectacular to watch, loved it as a Broncos fan and if it was another team I would have loved it as a rugby league fan.

Kiwi

First Grade
Was great, to soon to claim it the greatest? Maybe, not many people wouldn't be crowing if it was their side.

_Johnsy

Referee
Great effort that second half. Yeah a little quick and arrogant to claim greatest defensive display of all time. It was spectacular to watch, loved it as a Broncos fan and if it was another team I would have loved it as a rugby league fan.

Hard to argue, great to watch.

Latest posts