What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird charged and released by Sharks

The General

Juniors
Razor's wasn't much better

Razor doesn't think punching women in the face is bad. He always punches women who sit in his seat at the cinemas.

As for Greg Bird, what a low life piece of scum if this turns out to be his doing. I just hope the judicial system doesn't go easy on him because of his profile, but we all know that probably won't happen.

BWNB

First Grade
Can't believe it...
We invested so much time with him, he has become one of our best and one of the best in the league and he goes and does this.
I have tried to back him up every time thinking it was a once off.
Innocent until proven guilty but I can't see him getting out of this one.

jk13

First Grade
what a waste of skin. i can see his defence now, i was so angry that i went to throw the glass and she stepped in front. i guess the severity of the punishment will come down to her.

drake

First Grade
Seems to be very straightfoward.
Jailed, beaten and sodomised within an inch of his life.

Chook

First Grade
A low act by a low life scum. Fancy trying to get is mate to take the blame. I hope chopper's mates tear his arse open in prison.

Chook.

ozjet1

Every aspect of this is messed up.

Glassing anyone - Despicable
Victim sides with attacker to blame a good friend - Messed up
Victim and attacker tell police before even informing friend - Messed up
Friend initially agreeing only to change his mind during police interview - Weird

Is there a sane mind among them?

this surely cant be true.

bennoonthehill

Juniors
Mr Watson told police Bird called him saying: "Something’s happened to Katie, there's blood everywhere in the unit, we've told police it was you."

It's alleged he then asked: "How do you feel about that?"

Jesus, imagine getting that phone call!

How could you even consider doing that to a mate?

ibeme

First Grade
this surely cant be true.

According to some reports and also this

Mr Watson told police Bird called him saying: "Something’s happened to Katie, there's blood everywhere in the unit, we've told police it was you."

It's alleged he then asked: "How do you feel about that?"

sharks_4_06

Juniors
Every aspect of this is messed up.

Glassing anyone - Despicable
Victim sides with attacker to blame a good friend - Messed up
Victim and attacker tell police before even informing friend - Messed up
Friend initially agreeing only to change his mind during police interview - Weird

Is there a sane mind among them?

can i ask how do we know this really happened? Is this wat his mate has said or wat the police and the press have said?

ibeme

First Grade
can i ask how do we know this really happened? Is this wat his mate has said or wat the police and the press have said?

That's what's been reported. Amost seems too bizzarre to be true. There are some messed up heads involved if it is true.

mik01

Juniors

woman goes to hospital with a glass embedded in her eye socket
neighbours hear arguing and screams - blood trail out the door and across the car park
neighbours overhear her accusing him of hurting her - also hear him say she's a 'f**king idiot'
Bird tells cops his flatmate did it - pity he was playing golf at the time - witnesses to corroborate

if it was an accident, surely the credible story would have been believeable and sorted out immediately.

seriously - are you living in fuggin lala land?

Latest posts