What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird charged and released by Sharks

badav

Bench
If anyone had said at the start of this year that we would lose Bird, Gasnier and SBW to the game this year i wonder what kind of reaction they would have got.

Bird is as good as gone if hes found guilty. I would be wary however of believing everything in media reports so far. There hasnt been any public statement from his g/f or flatmate and many media quotes are based on phone conversations where it can be very easy for words to be taken out of context or changed.

FMD every photo so far seems too show Bird on the phone, he has friends still

Mate I don't think he was on the phone to anyone. Just his way of trying to avoid the questions. I didn't see him say one word from the station to the car.

I'm still in shock that he glassed his missus. What a cowardly act.

*edited*

Last edited by a moderator:

God-King Dean

Immortal
After reading about him trying to get his mate to take the blame... I can't describe how low I think of him as a person.

A child in an adults body.

mik01

Juniors
Mate I don't think he was on the phone to anyone. Just his way of trying to avoid the questions. I didn't see him say one word from the station to the car.

I'm still in shock that he glassed his missus. What a cowardly act.

and theres the big problem with all this - good players are 'protected'.
unfortunately, the clubs should learn that a leopard doesn't change its spots and they eventually will end up looking like limp dicks by covering for him

Last edited by a moderator:

mik01

Juniors
"Police alleged in court that broken glass was found in the middle of Bird's queen-sized bed and that neighbours said they heard the couple arguing.
A bloody towel was also found at the apartment, police said.
The court heard that neighbours told police that Bird could be heard yelling, "Stop being a f---ing idiot."
Police said that, as the pair left the apartment, Ms Milligan asked: "Why did you do this to me?"
Police said that Bird replied: "I didn't do it" to which Ms Milligan responded: "Yes, you did."
Police alleged today that Bird had slapped Ms Milligan previously."

doesn't sound like an explainable accident to me..

adamkungl

Immortal
"Police alleged in court that broken glass was found in the middle of Bird's queen-sized bed and that neighbours said they heard the couple arguing.
A bloody towel was also found at the apartment, police said.
The court heard that neighbours told police that Bird could be heard yelling, "Stop being a f---ing idiot."
Police said that, as the pair left the apartment, Ms Milligan asked: "Why did you do this to me?"
Police said that Bird replied: "I didn't do it" to which Ms Milligan responded: "Yes, you did."
Police alleged today that Bird had slapped Ms Milligan previously."

doesn't sound like an explainable accident to me..

Broken glass was was found in their bed? Clearly this was all some kinky sex game gone wrong. Case closed.

mik01

Juniors
"Bird has also been issued a court attendance notice for common assault relating to an alleged incident involving a woman at a nightclub on Cronulla Street in Cronulla on January 19 this year.
The charges follows two other unsavoury incidents involving Bird during the course of this season. Last weekend, he was involved in an altercation with a former cagefighter who had just assaulted his former teammate Nick Youngquest.
The playmaker was also briefly placed under arrest outside a nightclub in Brisbane's West End following the NSW State of Origin team's loss to Queensland on June 11."

i nearly forgot about the Origin incident. those f**kers tried to blame the coppers - looks like the Birdy pattern of idiocy has finally run its course...

Coaster

Bench
or a jailbird?

63666833_7316360c73.jpg

Latest posts