What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird charged with violent attack

If charges are dropped against Bird, should he return immediately?

• Yes

Votes: 85 50.9%
  • No

Votes: 77 46.1%
  • I don't know/maybe/depends, ie. I'm too weak to have an opinion

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Its nice to know I have had such an effect on you, enough to have you checking up on me. I feel the love. You cant stand anyone who disagrees with your opinion and you have shown that with various rants thru this whole thread. Did you ever consider I could be a long time reader but only joined recently? You really have some hefty ego problems madam. Its been enjoyable messing with your mind though.

the ole long time reader first time poster krap. There must be a freud description of this kind of tosser that makes so many embarrassing remarks using an anonymous ID, they decide to re-invent themselves through another anonymous ID .
Self Esteem central!!!
Are you hideously fat or something?

chaplin

Juniors
the ole long time reader first time poster krap. There must be a freud description of this kind of tosser that makes so many embarrassing remarks using an anonymous ID, they decide to re-invent themselves through another anonymous ID .
Self Esteem central!!!
Are you hideously fat or something?

Duck, weave, step, pass the buck, play the psych line, what a great post. You sure dont fail to dissapoint the masses. Is it a Cronulla thing may I ask? Its all we hear from your coach and captain on a weekly basis. Now back to my exercise, youve inspired me by playing the humiliation card. Shall I start on the 12 pack or on the cellulite 1st???

Dave Q

Coach
repeating your stupid claim is not evidence of your stupid claim

then you are a liar

Dont take my word for it, I have already suggested to you to do your own research and find the truth.

Then you can back on here and apologise to me.

Not that I expect you to admit a mistake, like a certain footballer we know.

Surely

Post Whore
So Dave you are stating bird ignored his legal teams advice and decided his own defence strategy ?

millersnose

Post Whore
conversations and directions between a party and a legal team that party contracts are strictly confidential dopey

you are telling us what was directed by who within birds defence team

you do not know that

you are just making shyte up

you are lying

do the right thing and retract

Dave Q

Coach
If you think that Bird didnt have the ultimate control over the plea, then nose, you dont know what you are talking about.

It doesnt matter what was said in priviliged discussions, at the end of the day, Bird had to give the OK to the strategy, which he did.

His defence team isnt allowed to enter a false plea and they are not allowed to enter a plea against his wishes.

If they do, he can appeal and blame them or he can harp up in court (he was there afterall)

Once again, find out for yourself and then you can man up and apologise to me for being rash and rude.

And..... I wont retract the truth, but you sure as hell can retract your wrongful statement calling me a liar.

Which you wont, because not only are you wrong, you are happy being wrong.

You porkchop.

Last edited:

millersnose

Post Whore
Bird had to give the OK to the strategy, which he did.

oh before you said

he instructed his lawyers to carry on with a not guilty plea

which lie is correct

let me answer for you

you have no idea what transgressed between bird and his legal team therefor both are lies

they are lies because you are lieing

this is because you are a liar

Sorry to butt in on the fighting.

Down my way (Gongsville) there is a lady taking action against a drinking establishment because she was glassed there.

Now it gets weird, can anyone guess the name of the watering hole.

THE GLASSHOUSE, what the heck did she think was going to happen there!!!!!!

I reckon if you didn't get glassed you could have em up for false advertising.

Dave Q

Coach
Pay attention nose...

They must be giving moderator badges out on the back of cornflakes packs these days.

If he doesnt tell his lawyers to plead guilty, then just for you porkchop, that means he is continuing his instructions of pleading not guilty.

They didnt invent a plea for him and make him follow it. Is that what you think? If so, you are without a clue.

Whoever made you a moderater must be regretting their decision.

Better to STFU than run around calling people liars based on your own ignorance of the legal process.

Chopster.

You are losing it, now hurry up and hand in your badge before you insult someone who takes what you say seriously.

And you can apologise for being rude to me and to the forum for being so stupid.

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
did someone toss a legal journal into the industrial bin dave? hope it didn't disturb your nap.

I remeber the days when you were funny,.....actually I dont.

Give your law journal to nose, he needs it more than I do.

To effect that, you will need to leave it at the gates of the royal asylum for the stupid, angry and wrong.

I know you guys are coming last, but this sort of thing is ridiculous.

Gallo got off on his low act on Wingy, you should be partying.

Last edited:

millersnose

Post Whore
why do you feel the need to go back and edit all your post liar?

you clearly stated that bird directed his legal team to plead guilty and called him stupid for it

then you revise your story and say he followed their advice

you are lying on both counts

you are not privy, and none of us are, to conversations and decisions amongst birds defence team and bird

why are you pretending you are?

do you think anyone beleives you?

you are just a garden variety bullshyter

Dave Q

Coach
why do you feel the need to go back and edit all your post liar?

you clearly stated that bird directed his legal team to plead guilty and called him stupid for it

then you revise your story and say he followed their advice

you are lying on both counts

you are not privy, and none of us are, to conversations and decisions amongst birds defence team and bird

why are you pretending you are?

do you think anyone beleives you?

you are just a garden variety bullshyter

Go and ask a lawyer if they can enter a plea against their client's instructions.

Go ahead, make my day.

Porkchop.

Surely

Post Whore
But dave they can advise the client what to do, most clients not being lawyers follow this advice.

millersnose

Post Whore
dave stop changing your story

you said clearly that bird directed his legal team stupidly

now you are backpedalling

be a man and admit you are a low liar

Status
Not open for further replies.