What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird charged with violent attack

If charges are dropped against Bird, should he return immediately?

• Yes

Votes: 85 50.9%
  • No

Votes: 77 46.1%
  • I don't know/maybe/depends, ie. I'm too weak to have an opinion

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Generalzod

Immortal
Just saw the Channel 7's news update, Bird has been ordered to stay away from Girl friend still insists somebody else hit her.

leaguelover3

juniors
Jesus f..k

He has to go, unbelievable. Sounds like he is guilty to, considering he was in an interview for 2 hours prior to them charging him.
+

Bird, Gallen, Pommeroy, all the grubs at your club are a reflection of the coach.

I can’t wait to see how the HONOURABLE Ricky Stuart deals with Bird, let’s see if he walks the talk and sacks Greg Bird, he found it good enough to sack the Kiwi hooker who belted a woman I believe.

Let’s see if he learns from Canberra, I’m guessing he will worm his way out of this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quigs

Immortal
Leaguelover,

You would have to be the biggest waste of space I have seen in a forum.

What is the point of posting that pic.

Did aliens f**k your cattle some time ago.

Maybe they farked you - you sensationalist farkin inbred.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Big decision for the club, we could take the stand of the LA Lakers who did no sack Kobi Bryant when facing rape charge, they could have cut him loose and seen what would have happened, but he was innocent.

The club could meet with first grade players and see what they feel, there is no use keeping Bird, if the players dont want him, these things need to be sorted out.

Should the NRL deregister him, and he is proven innocent would that not allow Bird to sue the NRL for lose of wages.

French rugby union might have another player on its way

Feej

First Grade
+

Bird, Gallen, Pommeroy, all the grubs at your club are a reflection of the coach.

I can’t wait to see how the HONOURABLE Ricky Stuart deals with Bird, let’s see if he walks the talk and sacks Greg Bird, he found it good enough to sack the Kiwi hooker who belted a woman I believe.

Let’s see if he learns from Canberra, I’m guessing he will worm his way out of this.

I see school's out early today......

Quigs

Immortal
Big decision for the club, we could take the stand of the LA Lakers who did no sack Kobi Bryant when facing rape charge, they could have cut him loose and seen what would have happened, but he was innocent.

The club could meet with first grade players and see what they feel, there is no use keeping Bird, if the players dont want him, these things need to be sorted out.

Should the NRL deregister him, and he is proven innocent would that not allow Bird to sue the NRL for lose of wages.

French rugby union might have another player on its way

I've said it before SSB.

This can be all sorted out on a club level.
The Coach and the CEO go up to Uinsane Bird - look him straight in the eyes and say did you do it. Man to Man - no lawyers, no counsellors, no civil libitarians, no activists. Just Man to Man.

If he says Yes, f**k him out of our lives for good.

If he looks them straight back in the eyes and says No, then keep him.

But if he ums and arhhhs, Ive got bipolar, Ive got depression blah blah blah them f**k him off. No ifs No buts, No what ifs, No waiting for the law to take its course.

Uinsane and every other First Grade League Player knows by now what is expected of them and what will happen to them if they commit serious offences.

END OF STORY.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Generalzod

Immortal
+

Don't you worry yourself on how Ricky deals with with Greg Bird..What ever Ricky Does would be for the betterment of the club.

STSAE

Juniors
I feel bad for your club and the fans, this is going to draw some heavy heat I suppose. And youve just shown you are the real deal on the field.

My interest lies in how the News RL will deal with this. After Toad Carney not actually being charged with anything being BANNED from the NRL, you have to wonder what Gallop will do with this incident????

:sarcasm::sarcasm:

Nuffs

Bench
still plenty of media around the courthouse, waiting for him to emerge

he's apparently still trying to blame someone else. if he's guilty fugg him off - i don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts