What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis avoids conviction over assault

Big Time

Juniors
Who the f**k are you to tell me you what to do you f**king absolute nuffy, arse f**king wowser.

Find a quote of mine about it. Put up or shut up.

BTW you small brained piece of goats phlegm, some parents do not like their kids swearing. Hypocrite.

Neck up belter.

gregstar

Referee
... f*ckwits.... sh*t ..... c*ckhead....F*ck

hmmmmm......

disturbing language indeed.

fits the profile of someone who wouldn't be immune to striking a woman.

are you hiding something? are you over-compensating? are you crucifying inglis in the hope of killing the devil within yourself?

fess up.

caspersparks

Juniors
im still stunned that after everything thats happened this year in regards to the treatment of women (weather alleged or not, legal or illegal)

one of the biggest and most talent players in the league goes and does this.. im baffled..

whats next? jared hayne chokes a puppy to death whist poring sugar into david gallops gas tank??? :(

stunned..

kurt faulk

Coach
I however am not surprised she is reported to be staying with him after her "standing by her man" through his infidelities.

maybe he f**ks her nice and hard the way she likes it?

or maybe she stayed for the money?

or maybe he said he's sorry and won't do it again and she was dumb enough to buy it?

AILD

Bench
couldn't agree more that sort off stuff is not on

Thats it. no matter how talented or who he plays for. You dont hit females!!! You dont assault anyone period! Really sucks when you see other clubs going through this sh*t and say "this will never happen to our club". Hopefully his girlfriend is ok and she wakes up to herself and leaves...if the allegations are true.

I would still like to point out that the fact she is female is not that relevent.

Had Greg punched a bloke the charge should and would be the same.

You can't go round hit being violent in society.

If you play a violent sport what happens on the field happens, but away from a combative arena, violence is not acceptable, man or women.

Very true.

I'm sick of people saying "it's not right to hit a woman"

it's not right to hit anyone , unless your defending yourself

just got back from Melbourne where this is front page news, the front page of the herald sun has a picture of the woman and greg inglis and there is also half of page 4 devoted to this, now in the sport section there is no mention of NRL at all it's all AFL and Cricket and Horse racing.

Kiki

First Grade
looks like him.

But yeah deadset inglis is a f**king moron. I like him as a player but if he beat his girlfriend then i wouldn't be against my club booting him.

good to hear coming from a dedicated storm fan. i'm very impressed with how storm fans have reacted actually.

El Diablo

Post Whore
just got back from Melbourne where this is front page news, the front page of the herald sun has a picture of the woman and greg inglis and there is also half of page 4 devoted to this, now in the sport section there is no mention of NRL at all it's all AFL and Cricket and Horse racing.

it is the only time they mention RL

in Sydney and Brisbane AFL scandals are never mentioned

Sky News are the same as is the ABC's Offsiders

im still stunned that after everything thats happened this year in regards to the treatment of women (weather alleged or not, legal or illegal)

one of the biggest and most talent players in the league goes and does this.. im baffled..

whats next? jared hayne chokes a puppy to death whist poring sugar into david gallops gas tank??? :(

stunned..

What people need to understand is , that as long as there is domestic violence , alcohol problems etc. In the community , there is going to be the same or simliar problems in rugby league.

Just because there have been other problems off the field this won't necessarily stop someone who is likely to commit a crime such as inglis is accused of.

If a player has anger problems , they have anger problems. They aren't likely to be thinking rationally .

butchmcdick

Post Whore
it is the only time they mention RL

in Sydney and Brisbane AFL scandals are never mentioned

Sky News are the same as is the ABC's Offsiders

Again with the poor league, everyone is pickng on rugby league for no reason conspiricy bullsh*t.