What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis avoids conviction over assault

Kiki

First Grade
i agree with Diablo but at the same time, we have to face up to our own problems. if our players didn't PUNCH WOMEN IN THE FACE there would be nothing to report u know??

El Diablo

Post Whore
i agree with Diablo but at the same time, we have to face up to our own problems. if our players didn't PUNCH WOMEN IN THE FACE there would be nothing to report u know??

then they make things up like they did with Hodges being out and also the Stilnox allegations

Someone

Bench
Wow. what a women beater. and hes the face of NRL? funny enough in my local area theres ad's with david peachey advertising for anti domestic violence. and then this...

gregstar

Referee
it's the same add.

inglis was also doing his bit to raise awareness.
& yet everyone's tearing into him.

Iafeta

Referee
I heard on the radio Brian Waldron stating that there would "of course be a future in rugby league" for Inglis, or words to that effect. If Inglis is convicted, he must get the same treatment as Tevita Latu. If Inglis was only a young player who hadn't quite made it at that stage like Latu he'd definitely be done for. There should be no credence given to the fame of the player. I'd also suggest Latu had a profile that was sadly overlooked given he was a Kiwis test hooker and a damn good prospect, I think he showed at the World Cup how good a player he had the potential to be.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Well Weidler said his girlfiend wishes he had never been charged and that she also said he never punched her

wonder if she'll be at court tomorrow

adamkungl

Immortal

then they report players pissing outside the pub...or leaving the pub, and not really doing anything wrong at all, just being drunk...

Kiki

First Grade
then they report players pissing outside the pub...or leaving the pub, and not really doing anything wrong at all, just being drunk...

yeh i know and i have always defended players when it comes to that stuff. but this is a whole other thing.

no one should think the gf defending him means he didn't punch her. Katie Milligan anyone?

Noa

First Grade
Was reported on radio here in melbourne earlier that the complaint come from a neighbour and there are doubts about any charges being laid.

Thats just conjecture though at this stage.

Easts To Lose

Juniors
Your a fricken nuffie. No women deserves to be assulted by her man.

I however am not surprised she is reported to be staying with him after her "standing by her man" through his infidelities. I feel sorry for her, she needs help.

she is going back to him after he hit her....
if thats not the stupidest move i dont know what is
if she needs help, fine get away from the problem dont go back!
she defiantly deserves it
even harder this time id say
let inglis play this weekend
stupid dumb bitch

Latest posts