What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis avoids conviction over assault

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Young kids get on here
So lets make it adults only. Or perhaps lets expect parents to montior what thier kids do. Even better perhaps parents can install the morals rather than them get it from the f**ken internet.

I am fair dinkum sick of the "won't someone think of the children" arguement.

Thier parents should I ain't thier f**kkken babysitter.

gregstar

Referee
So lets make it adults only. Or perhaps lets expect parents to montior what thier kids do. Even better perhaps parents can install the morals rather than them get it from the f**ken internet.

ssshhhhh! don't disturb the fish!

Big Time

Juniors

F*ck up you wombat. I can't see the funny side of domestic violence whether kids see it or not. Pull your head in muppet.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
F*ck up you wombat. I can't see the funny side of domestic violence whether kids see it or not. Pull your head in muppet.
Who the f**k are you to tell me you what to do you f**king absolute nuffy, arse f**king wowser.

Find a quote of mine about it. Put up or shut up.

BTW you small brained piece of goats phlegm, some parents do not like their kids swearing. Hypocrite.

melbourne_belle

Juniors
LOL
she took him back?
now im on his side,
smash her face in greg
she deserves it!

Your a fricken nuffie. No women deserves to be assulted by her man.

I however am not surprised she is reported to be staying with him after her "standing by her man" through his infidelities. I feel sorry for her, she needs help.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I would still like to point out that the fact she is female is not that relevent.

Had Greg punched a bloke the charge should and would be the same.

You can't go round hit being violent in society.

If you play a violent sport what happens on the field happens, but away from a combative arena, violence is not acceptable, man or women.

adamkungl

Immortal
Who the f**k are you to tell me you what to do you f**king absolute nuffy, arse f**king wowser.

Find a quote of mine about it. Put up or shut up.

BTW you small brained piece of goats phlegm, some parents do not like their kids swearing. Hypocrite.

^what he said. Seriously (or not so seriously), people joke about everything. Death, sickness, crime, race, sexual orientation, and yes, violence, domestic violence included. Deal with it.

in fact, this incident made me think of a joke i've heard
What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
...nothing, you've already told her twice :sarcasm:

gregstar

Referee
how dare you.

making jokes about jokes is just straight poor taste.

you are the lowest of the low.

Lambretta

First Grade
So have any Queenslanders come out to say that they knew Greg was a New South Welshman all along?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/08/11/2652686.htm

Inglis could face more punishment: Gallop

Posted August 11, 2009 15:37:00
Updated August 11, 2009 15:45:00

National Rugby League (NRL) chief executive David Gallop says Melbourne Storm star Greg Inglis is likely to face several weeks on the sidelines over the latest off-field scandal to rock the game.

Inglis has been suspended indefinitely by the Storm after being charged with assaulting his girlfriend Sally Robinson on Sunday.

The 22-year-old representative star will appear in a Melbourne court tomorrow on charges of unlawful assault and recklessly causing injury.

Mr Gallop has applauded Melbourne's action and says the NRL is also investigating the incident and could impose a a longer ban if necessary.
"At this stage what I'm saying is that I don't believe one week will be sufficient," he said.
"But let's wait and see as the facts come to light over the next couple of days and what comes out of the court process tomorrow."

Mr Gallop also acknowledged the charges against Inglis will further damage rugby league's reputation.
"I think everyone in the game is disappointed that we are dealing with this situation today," he said.
"Obviously our concern goes out for Sally and indeed Greg.
"The matter is back in court again tomorrow and its difficult to pre-empt what the next step is but in our view this would go beyond a one-week suspension."

The incident is another blow to the NRL, which featured Inglis and Manly full-back Brett Stewart in its early season advertising campaign.

When Stewart was charged with sexual assaulting a teenage girl, the NRL edited the advertisement to feature only Inglis.

The NRL also suspended Stewart for four weeks for his drunken behaviour at the club's season launch.

Stewart faces court next month.

The allegations against Inglis saw Manly chairman Scott Penn today call on the NRL to be consistent in its response.

CJG 182

Juniors
F**kin manly need to get over themselves. This has nothing to do with them.

Melbourne have already handled this better than the joke of a club from the northern beaches.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Penn is a knob. if it had been up to Manly then Stewart would have not missed 1 game. the NRL had to step in because they did nothing

Latest posts