What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis avoids conviction over assault

well it was directly after my post

you obviously have no idea how forums work

I do champ but hey I see where you are trying to lead this: "i have heaps of posts, directly proving my validation as a man". If I wanted you alone to shut the f**k up I could have quoted your post directly above mine. Um f**k, how do I do that forum hero diablo???

El Diablo

Post Whore
I do champ but hey I see where you are trying to lead this: "i have heaps of posts, directly proving my validation as a man". If I wanted you alone to shut the f**k up I could have quoted your post directly above mine. Um f**k, how do I do that forum hero diablo???

is English your second language :?

sting

Bench
thread is now about potential side effects of botox.

att mods, can someone please change the thread title so if people are looking to discuss footy, inglis, etc they not to here? thanks

El Diablo

Post Whore
thread is now about potential side effects of botox.

well Inglis' partner claims that what the bruising is from

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/spo...-swept-away-by-odious-tide-20090811-eh3k.html

Ms Robinson told the detective interviewing her she wanted no charges laid, claiming recent Botox treatment had caused some of the bruising on her face.

kiki dismissed this saying it was not possible

simply typing 3 words into google proves Inglis' girlfriend could be telling the truth and that kiki had no idea what she was talking about

sting

Bench
yup

after typing botox black eyes into google images

LOL!

and then spending how long digging and looking to you found it?

3 words that's it....don't think so. you're a liar you've spent a lot of time researching if botox can cause black eyes JUST for this argument. hahahaha f**k that's so good hahaha

sting

Bench
i was referring to the photo. seems you spent a lot of time digging to find the most dramatic photographic example to assist you in your internet argument about botox causing black eyes.

Kiki

First Grade
foilhat.jpg

WHY SO SERIOUS DIABLO?

Ike E Bear

Juniors
well Inglis' partner claims that what the bruising is from

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/spo...-swept-away-by-odious-tide-20090811-eh3k.html

kiki dismissed this saying it was not possible

simply typing 3 words into google proves Inglis' girlfriend could be telling the truth and that kiki had no idea what she was talking about

Dude, I think you kind of "won" that fight insomuch that Kiki essentially conceded that her comments were based on opinion (something about GI not necessarily being guilty, but the botox excuse sounding "mega fishy" to her) pages and pages ago.

You have certainly convinced me that it is possible that Sally Robinson's bruises could be the result of botox, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm skeptical about it. That said, my opinion on the matter - like everyone else's here - isn't of much value.

The rest of the flame war just doesn't seem particularly necessary and does kind of bring down the tone of the place. What do you want? It's like you're seeking a Mortal Kombat "flawless victory' ... not happy until you decapitate your opponent?

Can't this whole thing be put to rest at this point?

El Diablo

Post Whore
foilhat.jpg

WHY SO SERIOUS DIABLO?

this is hard for you, isnt it

let me sum up all i have and haven't said

1. I have never said Inglis didn't hit her

2. I have never said this is some News Ltd fabrication or blamed them in any way for the alleged assault

3. I have not blamed any other party for the alleged assault

4. I have corrected your statement that botox cannot cause a black eye

that's it. end of story

You can carry on all day, but in the end you are wrong. It is possible she is telling the truth.

I have nothing further to add on the botox matter.

If you do not wish to admit you were wrong then you have a problem.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Dude, I think you kind of "won" that fight insomuch that Kiki essentially conceded that her comments were based on opinion (something about GI not necessarily being guilty, but the botox excuse sounding "mega fishy" to her) pages and pages ago.

You have certainly convinced me that it is possible that Sally Robinson's bruises could be the result of botox, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm skeptical about it. That said, my opinion on the matter - like everyone else's here - isn't of much value.

The rest of the flame war just doesn't seem particularly necessary and does kind of bring down the tone of the place. What do you want? It's like you're seeking a Mortal Kombat "flawless victory' ... not happy until you decapitate your opponent?

Can't this whole thing be put to rest at this point?

kiki is that one that continued it

at no stage has she said she could have been telling the truth

she has tried to take it off on another tangent and claim that I have said it's all a conspiracy

Ike E Bear

Juniors
[Pleading, begging and hoping.]

Perhaps Kiki can make the pain of this thread stop?

Spell it out that your comments are opinion rather than statement of irrefutable fact?

As it stands, the whole thing seems like an argument over semantics that couldn't be further from relevance if it tried.

Edit - I should clarify that I fully share Kiki's opinion. It is my opinion that the botox defence is a a load of horse crap.

Last edited:

Latest posts