What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis avoids conviction over assault

Kiki

First Grade
oh i already said it was an opinion like pages ago, i dunno why he's still going on about it.

Last edited:

MsStorm

Bench
Yep, if I was a Storm fan i'd be spewing if they sacked him. If he did it he'll get what he deserves, off the field.

Exactly.

No way will they sack him.
Sounds to me they both need some sort of counselling either way.
As you said, if he did it, he'll cop the wrath of the law.

Interesting to see the case being adjourned to get some more medical evidence though.

Kiki

First Grade
Cameron Smith was on NRL on Fox tonight and he said Inglis has some off field issues he needs to address. sounds to me like he's had them for awhile and things have just come to a head now.

El Diablo

Post Whore
oh i already said it was an opinion like pages ago, i dunno why he's still going on about it.

you said your initial statement was an opinion. that is not true. you stated it as fact

you have never acknowledged that you were wrong and that she could be telling the truth

Slackboy72

Coach
Well here's an opinion for you El D.

You are a delusional mingerag.
Stop clogging up our forum with your incessant conspiracy-cum-league-is-holier-than-thou bullsh*t.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Well here's an opinion for you El D.

You are a delusional mingerag.
Stop clogging up our forum with your incessant conspiracy-cum-league-is-holier-than-thou bullsh*t.

i couldn't give a hoot what you think and i'll post whatever i like

i'm not taking orders from some webtard like yourself

Kiki

First Grade
beating_a_dead_horse1.gif

drake

First Grade
Wow, and I just thought botox was just to make vain people look permanently surprised.

Now it can be a stand in for walking into a door, or falling down the stairs. My auntie would have loved the existence of botox; she could have avoided wearing sunglasses every time my merkin of an uncle gave her a shiner, and just claimed it was beautification's price.

I really hope, for the lass' sake, that they are botox bruises. If she's covering up a beating because "That's not what he's like" or "He didn't mean it, he just gets a little angry" she's just created a monster.

Latest posts