What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis avoids conviction over assault

elbusto

Coach
Interested to see so many are prepared to believe Inglis is guilty in the face of something as compelling as this. A bit sad actually. :roll:

Sleep

Juniors
While I don't believe this story for a second it's still funny to look back on the other thread now with all the "I never liked Inglis and I always knew he was one of those guys!" responses.

Girls who get beat up by their boys and then defend them are unbelievable. A line from a NIN song comes to mind.

Canard

Immortal
Interested to see so many are prepared to believe Inglis is guilty in the face of something as compelling as this. A bit sad actually. :roll:

Well its not so "compelling" when it comes out well after the event, and after other reasons/excuses have been put forward.

I think people have a right to be at least a little skeptical.

elbusto

Coach
Well its not so "compelling" when it comes out well after the event, and after other reasons/excuses have been put forward.

I think people have a right to be at least a little skeptical.
'well after the event' - it happened earlier this week!!! Whatever happened was clearly involving a very emotional matter between two people. The fact that Robinson's lawyer is making the statements he is, is very compelling in my view.

Parra

Referee
'well after the event' - it happened earlier this week!!! Whatever happened was clearly involving a very emotional matter between two people. The fact that Robinson's lawyer is making the statements he is, is very compelling in my view.

'cause lawyers never lie.

Gaba

First Grade

You still havent answered why would she need a lawyer to make a statement, thats the thing what making it sus

Moffo

Referee
she was trying to harm herself so he said he will do it for her.

well played :lol:

how come these stories end up with something like this? i hope these girls are not getting intimidated into changing their stories by some of the geese that keep ruining our game

elbusto

Coach
You still havent answered why would she need a lawyer to make a statement
maybe because she is a vulnerable person who needs protection from the mud rackers in the press and maybe thats what people pay lawyers to do FFS!!!!!

dovif

Juniors
Inglis woke up in the morning and through he was in bed with David Williams, so he palmed the wolfman off.

Not going to be a issue, he will be fine

Moffo

Referee
You still havent answered why would she need a lawyer to make a statement, thats the thing what making it sus

i agree, why didnt she say it straight up.....very suss

classic smell of a cover up

lol.

Guilty until proven innocent for most in here.

If anything this shows nothing is black and white in these situations. The fact is we don't know how thing transpired that night. That's why it's best to wait until we have a trial and verdict.(if it gets that far)

Parra

Referee
lol.

Guilty until proven innocent for most in here.

If anything this shows nothing is black and white in these situations. The fact is we don't know how thing transpired that night. That's why it's best to wait until we have a trial and verdict.(if it gets that far)

Maybe they could get the botox provider and the neighbour who call the cops to shed some light on the situation.

elbusto

Coach
i agree, why didnt she say it straight up.....very suss

classic smell of a cover up
obviously a lot of you guys are unaware of the process around cases like this - the allegation against Inglis never stated any facts about the alleged assault. The Greg Bird incident was very different as the accusation was clear. There has never been any clarity in this matter. If Robinson was in an emotional state as described by her lawyer then Inglis was in a no win situation. As soon as he touched her was up for an assault charge. Thats how it works boys.

Latest posts