What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis avoids conviction over assault

Gaba

First Grade
not really people often have settled out of court agreements, it doesnt mean they are not guilty

Parra

Referee
A third party is already involved - the person who called the police.

Then there is the botox provider, or the admission that the cops were lied to.

Parra

Referee
Exactly...and that is society in general being driven by the moral crusaders.

As opposed to those who think criminal law is the only standard applicable in society. There are a lot of people who like to lead their lives without that much direction from the government. They will choose their own standards.

Kilmo(SP)

Juniors
Whether the girlfriend lied or not...If there is not complainant, no charge. I'm not saying that Inglis isn't guilty, I'm not saying he is....If the girlfriend lied to the Police in any of her statements, then it's upto them to pursue the case.....but is that in the public interest ?

And yes, if a Jury or Magistrate find him Guilty or Not Guilty....then that is it. Unless evidence can prove otherwise.....in this case, that evidence has been presented before it has gone to court by way of her new statement.

For those who choose to live outside the Government and it's "Direction", i believe the term for those people are "Criminals"

Parra

Referee
Whether the girlfriend lied or not...If there is not complainant, no charge. I'm not saying that Inglis isn't guilty, I'm not saying he is....If the girlfriend lied to the Police in any of her statements, then it's upto them to pursue the case.....but is that in the public interest ?

And yes, if a Jury or Magistrate find him Guilty or Not Guilty....then that is it. Unless evidence can prove otherwise.....in this case, that evidence has been presented before it has gone to court by way of her new statement.

For those who choose to live outside the Government and it's "Direction", i believe the term for those people are "Criminals"

Only if they commit crimes. And more importantly, are found guilty.

Avoiding crime is not an aspiration. It is about as low as you can aim. Most people have higher standards.

Gaba

First Grade
fmd

if someone is found not guilty then that's what they are. NOT GUILTY!

i know you don't like it, but that's the way it works

But if this doesnt go to court then doubt will still hang around, because he wasnt found guilty or he was found guilty, it will be people opinions, and alot will feel he is guilty,

Last edited:

El Diablo

Post Whore
But if this doesnt go to court then doubt will still hang around, because he wasnt found guilty or he was found guilty, it will be people opinions, and alot will feel he is guilty,

they can feel whatever they like

he would not be guilty unless a he is convicted

Latest posts