What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbw

Bench
Why would anyone associated with an indigenous service want to be associated with Inglis.
He took money without doing the indigenous services he promised, hardly a good role model

Eels Dude

Coach
Why would anyone associated with an indigenous service want to be associated with Inglis.
He took money without doing the indigenous services he promised, hardly a good role model

To further on, if Inglis were that passionate about indigenous health services, why wouldn't he volunteer his time like most people do, instead of asking to be paid for it.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Where did I say I hate Inglis let alone the other three (although I think most agree that Slater is a grub). Your emotions are clearly making it impossible for your brain to function. Just because you've already put a GI mask on your blow up doll and lubed up ready for action doesn't mean you have to be so overly sensitive over this fiasco.
I'm a guy. I don't do emotions. Just because I don't agree with your opinion doesnt make me emotional. I don't appreciate people bringing up the storm scandal when talking about inglis (or the other storm stars) when there is zero evidence they knew anything about it.

R2Coupe

Juniors
Look on the brightside BM, if Souths lose Luke or Burgess in order to fit Greg in and you win the Premierhsip, it won't be tainted with the rumours of rorting. Or, having a Premiership taken from you for rorting would even be more paintful.

You should be thanking the Audit team.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Look on the brightside BM, if Souths lose Luke or Burgess in order to fit Greg in and you win the Premierhsip, it won't be tainted with the rumours of rorting. Or, having a Premiership taken from you for rorting would even be more paintful.

You should be thanking the Audit team.
Why on earth would we lose our two best players? They aren't going anywhere. They'll be 10 year Rabbitohs.

Delboy

First Grade
Richo has a dynamic ability to stuff things up, from memory he did not leave the Panthers in the best shape regarding back ended contracts etc. He can talk the talk, but seems to fails to walk the walk

Tell that to the largest 3rd party sponsor who has gone on record saying he was after Inglis before Souths ever came into the picture.
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...r-savages-nrl-over-ruling-20101219-191zp.html

I don't endorse any cheating. As for Inglis in the Storm scandal, do you also hate Slater and Smith and Cronk as much? And if you do, that's even more ridiculous. There is no proof any of them knew anything was wrong.

That DT article was poorly written, starts off saying noone wants our players and we're f**ked and then it says we only need to lose 1 player and clubs wont make their interest known until it's official that they are available. Both Champion and Lowe will have plenty of interest if they become available.

LOL he was paying it to a soon to be Owen Cragie style fatty. Not to the NRL, not to the bunnies.

Seriously Souffs have humilated themselves after this whole fiasco.

I am at the stage were I hope Inglis pisses off to France or some such he sincerely isnt worth the effort.

To further on, if Inglis were that passionate about indigenous health services, why wouldn't he volunteer his time like most people do, instead of asking to be paid for it.

Not to mention he gave his mrs a dusting..... Lets be honest his a pretty sh*tty human being all things considered!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
They'll be 10 year Rabbitohs.

that sounds like more of a punishment...

4820643-serious-male-judge-holding-the-gavel-and-reading-a-sentence-isolated-on-white-background-over-a-whit.jpg

TheDalek079

Bench
If GI doesn't have a contract, he won't be able to buy petrol for his boat. what will he do then? Won't somebody think of the GI?

Last edited:

Matt23

Staff member
What are Souffs gonna do now, march on NRL HQ?...or should i stop giving them idea's?

Status
Not open for further replies.