What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Lol, you really love the afl. Next thing we know, they will scrap the suns marketing budget, and pay for every player to come play afl next year.

Can you think up any more lies for us? How about;
- The afl have so much money, they could buy GI enough credit at Jenny Craig
- The afl have so much money, they could pay for Oprahs food bill
- The afl have so much money, they will hire professional photographers to get better pictures of the boys bonding sessions.

Any more for us BM?
Stop coming onto me man. 1. I have a girlfriend. 2. I'm not gay.

TheDalek079

Bench
The word loyalty could almost be taken out of every dictionary these days...and not just in sport

Unfortunately

Mini has stuck loyal with Easts
Fitzy is so loyal to Easts that when we couldn't fit him under the cap he went to england so he didn't have to play against us

loyalty is still alive in Bondi!

cb4

First Grade
A depth second rower makes no sense unless he was being payed big overs... releasing a player on near minimum wage isn't going to do a whole lot.

Champion would be a decent signing for the Sharks, if only they could find a decent halfback now..

will have to wait and see then

Evenflow

Bench
Good to see him spending his time in NSW and QLD...rugby league territory, rather than down in Mexico.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp.../story-e6frexnr-1225975144877?from=public_rss

Oh look, yet another occasion Bunniesfag is proving what a raving hypocrite he is by quoting a DT article and taking their word as gospel because it suits his agenda while bagging out and sh*t canning them when they print something that goes against it :lol:

I don't think there's ever been anyone to post in this place that has less credibility than what you do right now. Congratulations numpty :clap:

2j4692r.jpg

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
f**k me , suddenly Souths are practically saving the game and should be given some sort of Nobel prize.

if that happens, i'm off to scour the cash converters stores around redfern so i can pick me up that award nice and cheap...

would love to have a nobel prize hanging next to the premiership jersey..

Parra Guru

Coach
Beau Champion has cemented himself a position in the Rabbitohs backline over the past three seasons, with centre his preferred position. Champion is a South Sydney junior that works tirelessly in the South Sydney community through the programs run by Souths Cares. Beau is also developing a media career having worked on Radio 2SM, Koori Radio, NITV, Rabbitohs Radio, SS-TV and Channel Nine.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/The-Club/Players-2011/BeauChampion.html

Seriously they are going to cut this guy to bring in Inglis??

lol at Bunnies fans who honestly wonder why it's so easy to hate your club.

Mini has stuck loyal with Easts
Fitzy is so loyal to Easts that when we couldn't fit him under the cap he went to england so he didn't have to play against us

loyalty is still alive in Bondi!

And Fitzy has also been promised a job at The Roosters on the coaching staff on his return to Australia.

blukablu

Juniors
Folau and Hunt aren't even on the same money, so your wrong.

Do you really think more people will watch Essondon because he is playing for them? Really?

Your kidding yourself if you think that people from Queensland and NSW won't watch a few games on TV or go to the SCG/GABBA to see how he goes.

Evenflow

Bench

Seriously they are going to cut this guy to bring in Inglis??

lol at Bunnies fans who honestly wonder why it's so easy to hate your club.

Not to mention Champion being Inglis' cousin and will happily let him get cut from the club which he was brought through as a junior just so he can take his place on the playing roster. That right there sums up the character and integrity (or lack thereof) that this bloke has.

Inglis and Souffs, a match made in heaven but not in the way some or their deluded fans would like to think.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Your kidding yourself if you think that people from Queensland and NSW won't watch a few games on TV or go to the SCG/GABBA to see how he goes.

completely agree... i knew quite a few people who went out to craigieburn in melbourne (eg equivalent of maquarie fields in sydney) just to watch karmichael hunt play for 20 mins in 2nd division afl...

the impact would be massive...

drake

First Grade
Not to mention Champion being Inglis' cousin and will happily let him get cut from the club which he was brought through as a junior just so he can take his place on the playing roster. That right there sums up the character and integrity (or lack thereof) that this bloke has.

Inglis and Souffs, a match made in heaven but not in the way some or their deluded fans would like to think.
+1
A bloody LaPer junior booted to make way for a mercenary that can't even show loyalty to his state.
50uffs have pretty much sh*t on everything the club claimed to stand for.

drake

First Grade
Beau Champion has cemented himself a position in the Rabbitohs backline over the past three seasons, with centre his preferred position. Champion is a South Sydney junior that works tirelessly in the South Sydney community through the programs run by Souths Cares. Beau is also developing a media career having worked on Radio 2SM, Koori Radio, NITV, Rabbitohs Radio, SS-TV and Channel Nine.

Meanwhile, Inglis wants coin to work for an Indigenous support group.

fred95

Juniors
It looks liike Souths had to sell two players from their team, to make up the shortfall to sign Inglis. I just wonder how much they were over the cap and how much Souths will need to pay towards the players contracts over the life of their contracts.

cleary89

Coach
Oh look, yet another occasion Bunniesfag is proving what a raving hypocrite he is by quoting a DT article and taking their word as gospel because it suits his agenda while bagging out and sh*t canning them when they print something that goes against it :lol:

I don't think there's ever been anyone to post in this place that has less credibility than what you do right now. Congratulations numpty :clap:

2j4692r.jpg

Correct using of the flow chart. So true though.

Status
Not open for further replies.