What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Ice Brady

Juniors
Graham Richarson has apparently said that they haven't even lodged the contract with the NRL so they couldn't have blocked the contract yet.

Haven't the bunnies been f&&&ed enough already? So now we lose one of the best current players and it's a good thing? The NRL are a joke. Gallop needs to quit right now for our game to move forward. The official stepdown David gallop campaign starts now!!

betcats

Referee
If Greg Inglis is forced to play rugby union France because of the salary cap etc. then the NRL is officially the worst run sport in the world.

Greg Inglis is almost the NRL's #1 asset.

Your an idiot, he was signed with the storm, wanted out and had a deal waiting with the broncos and walked out on that. This is the fat merkins own doing, now shut up and go away.

taxidriver

Coach
Haven't the bunnies been f&&&ed enough already? So now we lose one of the best current players and it's a good thing? The NRL are a joke. Gallop needs to quit right now for our game to move forward. The official stepdown David gallop campaign starts now!!

so you want to sanction an illegal signing?

rabbitohs

Juniors
I reckon we have dodged a bullet (and sold a few memberships).

Shoulder ops, Hip operations and partying it up in Sydney...as well as being a fat f**ker. None are good signs. Hip injuries when carrying too much weight are a nightmare as they make the weight even harder to shift and it becomes a vicous circle.

Best thing is he goes to union I reckon. He will be an embarrassment wherever he goes in league the way he is headed.

macavity

Referee
:lol:

one of "your" best players... who in the past 3 months has been an angry cloud and an angry horse, and who you couldn't fit under the cap... so tried to cheat the game to get him in.

delusional.

johns_reds

First Grade
Hopefully this gets sorted, hate to see Inglis go to another code, but it would be kind of funny to see it blow up in souths face after parading him round. I see Bunnies man has gone quiet for once.

Last edited:

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
A nothing story based on no facts and that was refuted by Richardson this morning. The fact is that the contract has not even been lodged with the NRL yet. Even Gallop himself said this morning on the radio, and I quote, 'We haven't seen all of the components of the contract yet'. Greg will be playing for Souths in 2010 and we won't be shedding one single player. I'm sorry to disappoint, but these are the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.