What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Talk about too easy, you can't even get a two word sentence right without editing it, f**kwit. Failed kindy much?
The reason I edited was because I thought calling you an illiterate, demented, diseased, puerile, lollipoping, motherf**king, merkin with no hope or prospects was too harsh. I stand corrected.

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
The Rabbitohs are the first team I ever followed. They're my second team, just, because I can't support them ahead of my local team, the Warriors.

So I give a sh*t about them, okay? With me? Good.

Limited halfback, limited coach. It aint f**king happening.
Our "limited" coach is a premiership winning coach. That alone is more than can be said for most.

Our "limited" halfback was the halfback for the team that scored the 2nd most points in 2010, and that's without having a star outside back like he'll have in 2011. Does he have issues he needs to work on? Yes, specifically on defense. But defense has been announced as the major focus of this offseason, hopefully that will help him with his defensive decision making and defensive skill overall.
](*,)
Jeez, you really are the most moronic and arrogant person I've ever seen here.

Good luck to Souths if they do sign him, they will need it.
I don't see how we'll need luck when we're signing one of the superstars of the league at only age 23.

All of a sudden the telegraph is a reliable source of news, because it happens to be good news for russelltoh fans.
It's about passing the smell test. That news smelt right, it made logical sense, therefore it's likely to be correct.

I thought you were a bunnies supporter.
Am, my blood is red and green.

Don’t speak too soon.

This unseasonal rain is tipped to continue and we all know that means the planes won’t be flying.
There does seem to be a lot of rain lately. Oh well, even if he's limited to Sydney games he'll still be a matchwinner in those games. And we're finishing in the top 4 so he'll make it to our finals games.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Mundine is worse than cancer.
Mundine says whats on his mind and some people don't like that kind of unfiltered voice. They feel threatened. And while I don't always agree with Mundine I do agree in this case.

'I think it is a bit of 'haterism' with the league and Russell Crowe and me and Souths,'' he said. ''Everything is legal and right but they just want to blow it up out of proportion to show that 'we are the bosses and we can do whatever we want when we want. We'll sign when we want to sign'.

I strongly agree with this "haterism" point. The NRL wants their teams to succeed (Brisbane and Melbourne) and they are annoyed that for once something went against their precious teams. And I think they can't handle that for once a team that isn't one of theirs has the balls to walk around with a bit of swagger, they don't like Crowe and Mundine, and Souths especially, because we're getting things done that doesn't fit in their worldview.

I can't wait until News is out of the game and power is with the IC, all clubs might be treated fairly for a change.

Nemesis

Bench
Oh no! a small throwable object with multiple resting attitudes, used for generating random numbers or other symbols?
die
–verb (used without object), died, dy·ing.
1. to cease to live; undergo the complete and permanent cessation of all vital functions; become dead.
...do it

Penance

Juniors
South Sydney Rabbitohs Close In On Greg Inglis
Peter Badel
The Daily Telegraph
December 06, 2010 12:00AM

697673-crowe-inglis-and-gallop.jpg

Key players ... (L-R) Russell Crowe, Greg Inglis, John Lang and David Gallop

SOUTH Sydney will lodge four statutory declarations from third-party sponsors with the NRL this week as the club moves closer to securing Greg Inglis.

Concerned that salary cap auditor Ian Schubert privately declared he would block the Inglis deal, Souths boss Shane Richardson yesterday contacted NRL chief executive David Gallop seeking clarification on the issue.

An NRL spokesman said yesterday Schubert had yet to decide on the Inglis saga.

But the Rabbitohs are confident their $1.8 million deal will be ratified after a series of key developments.

The sponsors maintain in their statutory declarations that their third-party deals are bona fide arrangements.

The Daily Telegraph has also learned that Inglis's dispute with the Storm over a $113,000 legal bill has been settled, with the centre agreeing to pay an undisclosed amount.

Schubert has put Inglis's Souths deal firmly under the microscope but the contractual circus could end this week if he accepts the statutory declarations he requested from the Rabbitohs.

Inglis put the affair behind him yesterday when he married partner Sally Robinson on the Sunshine Coast.

"I'm confident we'll work through this and that Greg will be with us next year," Richardson said yesterday. "The NRL asked us for some statutory declarations in relation to third parties, we've done that and we'll deliver that to them this week."​
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...n-on-greg-inglis/story-e6frexnr-1225965990912

Nemesis

Bench
Who? Me or some11? I can't speak for him/her but its not working where I am.

Then again, aren't we all dying in this mixed up crazy world - think about it lad - the moment we are born we are dying.
Both. Some do it sooner that others, so like Nike says...

BunniesMan

Immortal
Doing a bit of research about what a statutory declaration is precisely. It's a big deal, if you lie in one of them you can potentially see jail time. I doubt 4 different sponsors would risk jail time just to trick the NRL and get Inglis to us. The third party deals are clearly legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts