What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Nemesis and AlwaysGreen are sh*tting me. ME. BunniesMan. The guy that sh*ts everybody else. So that's saying something.

Lossy

Juniors
Our "limited" coach is a premiership winning coach. That alone is more than can be said for most.

He's limited by the lack of options he has, lack of ability to use the bench, and lack of strategy. I'm not saying he's a bad coach. He's a good one, but with constraints. Sheens can't use the bench either, but he has Marshall. Chris, is no Marshall.

Our "limited" halfback was the halfback for the team that scored the 2nd most points in 2010, and that's without having a star outside back like he'll have in 2011. Does he have issues he needs to work on? Yes, specifically on defense. But defense has been announced as the major focus of this offseason, hopefully that will help him with his defensive decision making and defensive skill overall.

Not a prolific trycorer, an average kicking game, poor defense, and Sutton - who had an average year - played less games than Sandow but still had more try assists, offloads, linebreaks, and linebreak assists. A decent halfback, but yes, limited.

Given the right environment maybe that will change. Maybe not.

Like your positivity, hate your attitude. Neither of us will lose any sleep over that.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Canberra Raiders invented the word when they sold out to Super League, you dumbf**k.
I think you'll find that the word whore has been around a lot longer than 1994/1995. No doubt people have been calling you a whore for longer than 15 years lad.
Well it must be your HIV then, fudge packer,
Come now, lad. We have nothing in common - I have none of your diseases, please stop listing your afflictions to the world.

Now, lad run along and play.

Nemesis

Bench
I think you'll find that the word whore has been around a lot longer than 1994/1995. No doubt people have been calling you a whore for longer than 15 years lad.

Come now, lad. We have nothing in common - I have none of your diseases, please stop listing your afflictions to the world.

Now, lad run along and play.
So pedophilia's your go, fudge packer? I'm sure you'll find plenty of 15 year old lads in LU then.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Just found out Mundine has a fight this Wednesday night, so he probably mouthing off to get the publicity.

thats usually the case. whenever that merkin opens his mouth and bags the sport that made him, its cos he has a fight coming up. you never hear from him otherwise.

i wish supposed journalists would stop going to him for comments. the more you pay attention to him the more sh*t he sprouts

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
So pedophilia's your go, fudge packer? I'm sure you'll find plenty of 15 year old lads in LU then.
Again, lad, please don't bother me with your afflictions and predispositions. I'm not interested in what gets you off. And I doubt if any one else is.

We get it lad, you're a sad little man with a sad little life, no need to keep notifying us of your depravity and limitations every other minute.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Just found out Mundine has a fight this Wednesday night, so he probably mouthing off to get the publicity.
Crowe and the entire Souths squad will be in the crowd. We support people that are good to us.
All clubs - except the Central Coast Bears - and any other club that might be successful and show up the current clubs going backwards.
Hopefully the IC sees sense and announces sometime in 2011 that the Bears will get the next NRL license.

drake

First Grade
Not even close to funny you bloody idiot.

Wake up to yourself Nematode, no matter how much venom, bile and vitriol you spit, 50uffs have been a joke since the advent of colour TV. Inglis won't save your sorry team from being another Rusty side project, even if he eats the opposition.

Lambretta

First Grade
Nice to see cool heads and a grown up attitude are prevailing in this thread.

I do hope you're fully aware that by calling each other names you look like a pack of silly girls.

Spaswads the lot of you.

DOH.

Nemesis

Bench
Again, lad, please don't bother me with your afflictions and predispositions. I'm not interested in what gets you off. And I doubt if any one else is.

We get it lad, you're a sad little man with a sad little life, no need to keep notifying us of your depravity and limitations every other minute.
I'll do and say whatever I like princess... I especially like taunting twigs like you.

Nemesis

Bench
Not even close to funny you bloody idiot.

Wake up to yourself Nematode, no matter how much venom, bile and vitriol you spit, 50uffs have been a joke since the advent of colour TV. Inglis won't save your sorry team from being another Rusty side project, even if he eats the opposition.
Wasn't supposed to be funny dumbarse, I was serious. Say whatever you like daddles, we'll do our talking on the field when we smash your sorry pretender arses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts