What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liddell

Juniors
To be fair. I know alot of Souths fans who are normal people. Some of them in this thread are more the exception than the rule.

Thats right. Would be like saying your all you guys are like Haynetrain or all dragons fans are like Gaba.

How worked up some people get over the stuff BM writes is laughable.

RedV6

Juniors
The point really is that Inglis won't win em a premiership. Not with those halves anyway..... Such a big fuss for the wrong player. if it was Cam Smith they were fighting for I'd understand

lockyrulz

Juniors
While I don't have a problem with the cap (even though it hurts the richer clubs, including mine) if it is illegal then obviously it should go. If some clubs are only existing because of a rule that is against the law, then they shouldn't be in the league.

I guess we'll see based on what Schubert decides. If he does want to block the Inglis deal maybe Gallop will pull him in and force him to let it go ahead to save the cap itself.

If the cap goes, why wouldn't Inglis just go back to the storm?

Liddell

Juniors
The point really is that Inglis won't win em a premiership. Not with those halves anyway..... Such a big fuss for the wrong player. if it was Cam Smith they were fighting for I'd understand

Cronk maybe, but we have a pretty handy hooker as it is.

Last edited:

Lossy

Juniors
And it looks like the final piece is in place. I'll be ordering my 2011 premiers t-shirt in the morning.

The Rabbitohs are the first team I ever followed. They're my second team, just, because I can't support them ahead of my local team, the Warriors.

So I give a sh*t about them, okay? With me? Good.

Limited halfback, limited coach. It aint f**king happening.

Nemesis

Bench
Thank f**k.

Thank f**k.

Thank f**k.

I suppose you have to win something now and then. But it was a pity victory.

Oh really Judge?

How about I continue to make comments. And you continue to use pitiful, petty, delusional insults in a vain attempt to make yourself relevant and divert attention away from the fact that you're a dumb f**k who is blinded by your own masterbation over a nz actor who bought a club to be his own plaything.
Do us all a favour and stfu oxygen thief... clearly you are an ignorant, uninformed, jealous and bitter f**kwit who has nothing to contribute except for your studpidity.

boxhead

First Grade
And it looks like the final piece is in place. I'll be ordering my 2011 premiers t-shirt in the morning.

](*,)
Jeez, you really are the most moronic and arrogant person I've ever seen here.

Good luck to Souths if they do sign him, they will need it.

Liddell

Juniors
The Rabbitohs are the first team I ever followed. They're my second team, just, because I can't support them ahead of my local team, the Warriors.

So I give a sh*t about them, okay? With me? Good.

Limited halfback, limited coach. It aint f**king happening.

I really wouldn't take this guy too serious mate.

As for 2011, if Inglis does come, hopefully we have a good run with injuries and we could be in for a pretty good year. The pack picks itself, and if Farrell keeps coming along, we'll have him and Inglis on either side in the centres, Mansour/Morgan will be putting pressure on Talanoa for his wing spot and Merritt on the other. Maybe a few months in Inglis might move to either 1 or 6 depending on his fitness.

Still have the problem with the 7 like you mentioned though.

Status
Not open for further replies.