What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis threatens to join Khoder Nasser

Bulldog Force

Referee
Hold on... I think I missed something here. I thought Thurston was leagues greatest talent... when did Ignlis get this honour?

drake

First Grade
If he goes, he goes. I'm over these prima donnas calling for the spotlight.

Good luck to him and Khoder Nasser's rebel stable. Good luck playing a challenging sport.

No dramas these boys following the big coin, but every time they grandstand, and we all scream "Oh noes!!!" we are making them bigger than Rugby League.

I watch Rugby League to watch the team I love play the sport I love. These 'marquee' players are not the focus for us, they are the focus for corporate sponsors. Our game will continue as long as we keep watching.

simon says

First Grade
Everyone gets all hot and bothered.....but as far as Im concerned its the clubs and the fans that make this game great,not the player.

The clubs have been here for up to 100 years,generations of families staying loyal to an area they often dont even live in,spending all there cash just to watch their heroes run around.

These blokes that want to jump ship,I say let them go,they are missing the whole point of this game......working class people supporting working class men.If they wanna be superstars on the world stage playing in a soulless comp in front of strangers for the coin then good bloody riddance,there will always be another local kid chomping at the bit to play for his local team,in front of his mum,dad and friends.

Rant over........

gaterooze

Bench
This is exactly why they need to sue the nads off Sonny and Nasser... set an example so other don't all for it.

bulldog

Bench
If he goes, he goes. I'm over these prima donnas calling for the spotlight.

Good luck to him and Khoder Nasser's rebel stable. Good luck playing a challenging sport.

No dramas these boys following the big coin, but every time they grandstand, and we all scream "Oh noes!!!" we are making them bigger than Rugby League.

I watch Rugby League to watch the team I love play the sport I love. These 'marquee' players are not the focus for us, they are the focus for corporate sponsors. Our game will continue as long as we keep watching.

Well said. It's the game that makes these blokes, not the other way around no matter how hard Nasser and his like try to convince them otherwise.

I have no problem with these guys going after a bit more coin, who doesn't feel they're entitled to a little more? What they should be doing though is thanking the game and the fans for the opportunity they now have, then piss off quietly to play whatever the hell they want wherever the money takes them.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Everyone gets all hot and bothered.....but as far as Im concerned its the clubs and the fans that make this game great,not the player.

The clubs have been here for up to 100 years,generations of families staying loyal to an area they often dont even live in,spending all there cash just to watch their heroes run around.

These blokes that want to jump ship,I say let them go,they are missing the whole point of this game......working class people supporting working class men.If they wanna be superstars on the world stage playing in a soulless comp in front of strangers for the coin then good bloody riddance,there will always be another local kid chomping at the bit to play for his local team,in front of his mum,dad and friends.

Rant over........

:clap: Bra-f@#king-vo. Nailed it right there mate.

Matt23

Staff member

Rant over........
:clap: Well said, Simon.

scuzzi

Juniors
I hope mundine gets his jaw broken in his next fight. At least he wont be able to speak for a while.

Funny how Khoder Nasser & Mundine attract (target) those that are intellectually challenged...

Correct, they target those who can be manipulated.

And what about being rascist in their targeting. I dont see any anglo saxons in their corrupt stable of walk outs.

Brookie

Juniors
Correct, they target those who can be manipulated.

And what about being rascist in their targeting. I dont see any anglo saxons in their corrupt stable of walk outs.

lol, most (not all) have made their feelings pretty clear towards the man

sydraider

First Grade
Great talent, looks like it will amount to nothing if he aligns himself to that f**kwit.

Nasser has a knack of giving people 15 minutes of fame with no real substance behind it.

Dont threaten us Greg, just f**k off.

coolumsharkie

Referee
If he wants to carry on like an arsehole and fuel a non existent racism claim, then Greg don't let the door hit you in the arse on your way out.