What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GTA - San Andreas Info ( Includes Spoilers )

Raider_69

Post Whore
Booyah said:
How and where can I get my Pilots lisence? Where is the flight school?

Man I hate Zero and his lame missions. I'm doing one now where you have to fly around with a little RC plane and machine gun some rival dudes couriers. That I have no problem with, but it's getting back that's the hard part. By the time I've chased them all down, I'm all out of bloody fuel!

I think I'm just going to ignore it now. I need to build up my lung capacity to do the next job though.

you do a mission and buy a old airstrip and thats when you learn :)

Munky

Coach
The flight school was damn hard, especially compared to driving school which was piss easy. Bike school was a pain as well.

I finished the story last night and god damn that last mission blows, the first part was cool the first attempt but killing 100 guys 4 times in a row is extremely monotaneous.

I loved the set piece sections of the game where the AI drove and you shot.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Bike school, car and boat school is easy. I've got my pilot license but the one where you have to destroy the 3 trucks lined up in a row with the choppa and then turn around and destroy the 2 moving trucks is hell hard.

Booyah

Bench
Pepper said:
Bike school, car and boat school is easy. I've got my pilot license but the one where you have to destroy the 3 trucks lined up in a row with the choppa and then turn around and destroy the 2 moving trucks is hell hard.

Really?

I had no trouble with that whatsoever. I did however, have trouble with the Barrel roll. It was damn near impossible for me to do the barrel roll then pull out of it in time to fly through the 'corona'.

I did it, but it was a major fluke. I'm just glad it's all bloody over.

Raider_69

Post Whore
the barrell roll was f**ked
i got my pilot but havnt finished my car, havnt even encounter my boat or bike so :?

Azkatro

First Grade
You guys are way ahead of me. Why do I have to be an adult with a full time job in a relationship? I get hardly any time to play! :lol:

Munky

Coach
Driver said:
can you pick up hookers??

if so how ??

Yes, when driving around and you hear one say "looking for a good time"

Push right on the d-pad and she'l hop in, then drive to a quiet place and do the business.

Munky

Coach
I've done all of ZEROS missions, there are only three of them.

The worst is the plane one, I kept running out of fuel.

Choppies

Coach
Pepper said:
My sony is f***ed and doesnt work so i can't play it.

seems whenever you get a long awaited game something happens

was it you last year who said your Rugby League PS2 disc snapped?

anyway Im off to play it some more

I like Driving trains :twisted: