What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GTA - San Andreas Info ( Includes Spoilers )

-JJ-

Juniors
The Army helicopter is located at your airstrip once you have got fully gold in flight school.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Not really mate.

But a good way to get past it is to feel the music lol.

Tap your foot to the beat, and press the buttons in accordance to the beat.

A lot of people think that the buttons at the bottom of the screen have to be perfectly in line with the circle in order for it to work - not necessarily true.

Raider Azz

Bench
A lot of people have trouble with that mission, I don't know why, I finished it first try with no problems at all.

you gotta get in with the beat of the music, which is hard since its rap and i have the sound off
still its not that hard if you had the spice girls game

Azkatro

First Grade
Yeah I found I had to nod the head and tap the foot and all that. Obviously you need to look at the screen to see what to press, but try not to pay attention to the timing of it. Just think about what button it is and listen for the right moment. Easier for some than others.

On an unrelated topic, let's hear some interesting stuff about people's games. Like stats and what not. In my game I have about $108 million with my biggest windfall being a $9,990,000 bet on a 6-1 horse yielding a $59 million win. Before that I bet $1 million on a number on the roulette and got it.

The most improbable thing I've done is crush myself. I was driving somewhere and my car was nearly stuffed, so I dove out. As the car bounced out of control nearby while I rolled, it somehow flipped and bounced and hit something and came back on top of me as I was about to stand up. I looked at my health meter and sure enough, I was being crushed by the car I just leapt out of. I challenge anybody to kill themselves this way.

Stupidest thing I've done to date also involved killing myself bizarrely. I was on fire after a shootout of some sort, but as you know you can run that off and live. So I wasn't too worried about the fire but I was being shot at still so I needed to escape. My solution? Step into the nearest car while still on fire. The result? BOOM!! :lol:

my biggest win was 32 million
i bet 1million on the zero at the reullette table. it came up (i have all the horse shoes)
as for stupid deaths i have one that could possibly beat yours. i stole the shamal from lax (los santos airport) and flew over grove street and up, as high as i could.the plane tipped upside down so i ejected to safety. i then realised the plane was upside down, and i was below it. the plane fell on me and i couldnt escape. taking me with it to the ground. so yeah i was crushed. by a plane not a car.

Eelementary

Post Whore
My stats?

Amount police have spent: $ 4 989 098 per day lol

Times visited hospital: 45 lol

Days passed: 60

Haha that is pretty impressive, but I reckon you could do that again if you tried
yeah thats true. you can do it alot of the time
on a completely different topic. theres a tight corner out in backobeyond (or one of those hick places) that every car that goes on it takes it too fast, spins out of control and flies int the water below.
its hysterical. i watched for 2 human hours and saw 623 cars, 15 motor bikes and 16 trucks drive off this cliff. its so mad. look out for it

Azkatro

First Grade
Russle crowes band said:
Haha that is pretty impressive, but I reckon you could do that again if you tried
yeah thats true. you can do it alot of the time
on a completely different topic. theres a tight corner out in backobeyond (or one of those hick places) that every car that goes on it takes it too fast, spins out of control and flies int the water below.
its hysterical. i watched for 2 human hours and saw 623 cars, 15 motor bikes and 16 trucks drive off this cliff. its so mad. look out for it

Fantastic! I will have to do that for sure. I have already spent great amounts of time out on the highways watching car pileups. Usually all you have to do is park a bike or similar on the freeway, stand off to the side and look at it. One or two cars will come up and crash into it or slow down, and other cars come ripping in too fast to stop and carnage ensues. All it takes is one idiot (usually a taxi) to crash so badly that he flips and explodes. I must admit a few times I've gotten too close and been killed in the resulting mass of explosions.

Actually one time I was watching a big pileup and a plane actually flew in and crashed right next to it causing the cars to blow up, killing me as well. I find it bizarre that in my game I see so many light plane disasters. When I was doing the last quarry mission a f**king idiot pilot crashed his plane right into the dumptruck while I was loading it up.

I've had just over 50 hospital visits. In the previous GTA games I would just hoard weapons and then save/reload a lot but this time around I just kept going regardless.

Latest posts