What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GTA - San Andreas Info ( Includes Spoilers )

Phillips

Referee
ive had no problems with my game..

except for that f**king "error reading disc" message thats sometimes shows up :x

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Choppies said:
Pepper said:
My sony is f***ed and doesnt work so i can't play it.

seems whenever you get a long awaited game something happens

was it you last year who said your Rugby League PS2 disc snapped?

anyway Im off to play it some more

I like Driving trains :twisted:

Yeah that was me mate, shit always happens.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
My Sony makes weird noises and doesn't load past the bit where it shows all the cartoon pics of the characters at the start with the load bar at the bottom. Before this happened i had so many problems with the sony reading the disc, i always got a disc error.

Booyah

Bench
I'm buggered right now.

I'm supposed to get this code of that Kinky Bondage bitch CJ is tuning, but I cannot for the life of me get a date with her. She is never home and I don't know what to do.

Am I right in assuming the reason she 'isn't home' is because I have to finish Toreno's flying mission first?

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea GTA didnt do anything to my sony, stepping on it when pissed f**ked mine, its in for repairs, pick up it on wednesday

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Pepper said:
My Sony makes weird noises and doesn't load past the bit where it shows all the cartoon pics of the characters at the start with the load bar at the bottom. Before this happened i had so many problems with the sony reading the disc, i always got a disc error.

Exact same has happened to mine....Now my disc is f**ked

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Azkatro

First Grade
Man what are you guys doing to your PS2's? I haven't had a problem at all. If I get the shits with a game I usually take it to the controller, I destroyed one one day when Parramatta came back to beat me with a complete bullshit try one day. But the PS2 is fine :)

Craigshark

First Grade
Thats the exact same with me, i always just take it out on the controller, luckly enough i havent broken one, but its had some good throwings, especially when i play the footy game..
In GTA im upto this mission where you have to go around blowing up road blocks for this van for Toreno, doesnt look very hard, i failed it once and turned it off.. Zeros missions are so boring..

Martli

Coach
The raod block one took me a few goes but isn't too hard. I''m still stuck on Zero's missions... the first...

Can anyone give me some advice for the one where you have to shoot Toreno's helicopter with the Rocket Launcher?? I keep missing and can only get one hit in and that's when it lands.

Raider_69

Post Whore
got my sony back now, a few days early too
and ive got the new smackdown game which means GTA :arrow: Banished for a few days

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
Martli said:
The raod block one took me a few goes but isn't too hard. I''m still stuck on Zero's missions... the first...

Can anyone give me some advice for the one where you have to shoot Toreno's helicopter with the Rocket Launcher?? I keep missing and can only get one hit in and that's when it lands.

u dont have to do his missions so piss him off and go ahead :lol:

Latest posts