What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GTA - San Andreas Info ( Includes Spoilers )

Man I'm so sick of taking over gang territories. It gets so boring.
its easy as, get the ak, its the best as they all have aks not m4s, also, it seems like that if you take over two, you get a roll on, and it really helps

Eelementary

Post Whore
Oh I mean I did it. Easily. It was just very, very tiresome.

I'm trying to do

*SPOILERS*

'End of the Line' now, but my car keeps blowing up when I'm shooting at people with the Uzi.

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Russle crowes band said:
Man I'm so sick of taking over gang territories. It gets so boring.
its easy as, get the ak, its the best as they all have aks not m4s, also, it seems like that if you take over two, you get a roll on, and it really helps
Or my favourite technique:

*spoiler*

Use a tank. Fly over the army base and parachute down into where the hangers are. Grab a tank from there, and then go into one of your safe houses and put it in the garage and save it so you keep it. Then go to an enemy gang area, jump out of the tank and kill a few gang members and start a gang war (you can't start the gang war while in the tank). Then jump back into the tank and blow away the bad guys as they come out. :twisted:

Munky

Coach
The Gang wars are great for ammo stocking.

I have 8000 bullets for my MP5 and 5000 for my M4.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yeah it was good for ammo.

But boring as hell.

Whenever I was about to take over another territory, another war was started on my turf. So I took over say 2% new territory and lost 5% in an attack! GAH!!!

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Not me. Still play it basically every night when I'm not doing anything else (which, considering I work at night, isn't as often as I'd like).

I'll probably start over again in the next week or two.

Azkatro

First Grade
Yeah I'm still playing it as much as I can. The two player bits are good for a laugh. We tried one in a hick area and selected the old bald thin redneck with no shirt on. It's pretty weird watching him and CJ in a passionate embrace. Plus that guy is an absolute GUN swimmer.

Also I had CJ running around for a while with nothing but his underwear, sunglasses, $500 watch and necklace on - barefoot. As well as that he had 0% muscle and 100% fat. Pretty funny - he looks like an overfed Kalahari bushman with bling-bling to boot :lol:

Got all golds on the boat and motorbike schools, while on the driving school I have all gold except two - the one were you do lappies round and round (98% is the best I can do) and the last one where you have to drive through town. I really want the Hotknife... ! You get the NRG-500 for all golds in the bike school and it is FAST.

Also go up to the Big Ear - at the top is the mighty Sand King which is just about the fastest thing I've seen on four wheels so far!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Azkatro said:
Yeah I'm still playing it as much as I can. The two player bits are good for a laugh. We tried one in a hick area and selected the old bald thin redneck with no shirt on. It's pretty weird watching him and CJ in a passionate embrace. Plus that guy is an absolute GUN swimmer.

Also I had CJ running around for a while with nothing but his underwear, sunglasses, $500 watch and necklace on - barefoot. As well as that he had 0% muscle and 100% fat. Pretty funny - he looks like an overfed Kalahari bushman with bling-bling to boot :lol:

Got all golds on the boat and motorbike schools, while on the driving school I have all gold except two - the one were you do lappies round and round (98% is the best I can do) and the last one where you have to drive through town. I really want the Hotknife... ! You get the NRG-500 for all golds in the bike school and it is FAST.

Also go up to the Big Ear - at the top is the mighty Sand King which is just about the fastest thing I've seen on four wheels so far!

Actaully

*SPOILERS*

You can get an NRG 500 in the airport in San Fierro.

theicemandanno

Juniors
Well, after reading through the 22 pages of this thread I can not wait to play GTA:SA on my XBOX later this year.

Yes jabronis, XBOX.com have confirmed GTA:SA is being produced for a June release on both XBOX and PC

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

To all those PS2 lovers HA!

I have both a PS2 and XBOX and XBOX is so much better.

Azkatro

First Grade
theicemandanno said:
Well, after reading through the 22 pages of this thread I can not wait to play GTA:SA on my XBOX later this year.

Yes jabronis, XBOX.com have confirmed GTA:SA is being produced for a June release on both XBOX and PC

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

To all those PS2 lovers HA!

I have both a PS2 and XBOX and XBOX is so much better.

Why would we be jealous? Half of us have either clocked the game, are having a ball with it still (and have been for months already) or are bored with it already. You still have to wait another six months to even have a go :lol:

Haha yeah, and you have a big ass controller. By the time yoall get it,we'll be almost downing the next in the series lol. 1.

innsaneink

Referee
Are there rewards for the tag missions, like the hidden pkgs in vice city?

Certain amount of tags? weapons? Respect ???anything???

Eelementary

Post Whore
innsaneink said:

Tags give you weapon spawns at your house.

Eelementary

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
Eelementary said:
innsaneink said:

Tags give you weapon spawns at your house.

How often?
Which house?

They spawn all the time, and I think the Orange Grove house is the one.

Booyah

Bench
OK, I have looked high and low, but I cannot for the life of me, find the Apache Amry chopper.

Does anyone know if it's even in the game?

And no, I'm not talking about the Cargobob either, I'm talking about the one we had to train in at Flight school.