What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GTA - San Andreas Info ( Includes Spoilers )

doovepop

Juniors
bought a ps2 for gta sa on thursday
5 min later i packed it back up in its box
next day i took it back got my money

the graphics are terrible almost as bad as gta 3 on xbox
the xbox version of vicecity is like ten times better looking

i thought at the least gta sa would of been as good looking as the xbox version of vicecity
huh i was wrong

tip
anyone that owns vicecity on xbox
dont go out and buy yourself a ps2 just for gta sa
because you will be dissapointed with the graphics
just wait till it gets released on xbox

PJ Marshal

Coach
Booyah said:
just wait till it gets released on xbox

If it gets released on X-Box.

I'm pretty sure Sony have the exclusive gaming rights to San Andreas.

they'll sell them eventually after they have milked SA for all its worth, besides, Vice Citys Graphics on X-Box are better but not heaps better than PS2'S SA , if you judge games just on graphics rather then game play well......

Azkatro

First Grade
Cool. After my angry post I did the mission first go. Now I just have to do the one where you fly the plane around. I thought I'd done it easy when I shot the last courier down, then the little f**ker tells me I have to get the thing back home again.

If Zero is such a smartarse technical gadget gizmo nerdy little f**knuckle then why can't he just put more f**king fuel in the thing?

tigerdan

Juniors
hey i just got wangs garage as an asset, i cant find that compuer place asset, were the hell is it????????? can anyone help pls

ByRd

First Grade
HELP!!! i just finished the plane mission where you have to chase it with your bike & now there is nothing to do on the radar. i have to build up my relationship with catalina but she is never home- ANY HELP???

Booyah

Bench
tigerdan said:
hey i just got wangs garage as an asset, i cant find that compuer place asset, were the hell is it????????? can anyone help pls

How did you get Wangs as an asset?

-JJ-

Juniors
Finish driving school, and then the missions that follow.

Tigerdan - I guess the computer place asset is Zero's, which is the radio controlled mission place, marked with a Z.

tigerdan

Juniors
-JJ- said:

Tigerdan - I guess the computer place asset is Zero's, which is the radio controlled mission place, marked with a Z.
there is no Z, i have it as an asset already, i just cant remember were it was

Booyah

Bench
tigerdan said:
-JJ- said:

there is no Z, i have it as an asset already, i just cant remember were it was

That's easy. Take a chopper or jetpack and fly around near where your petrol station is, and look for the baseball fields. Z is right across the street from the fields.

Martli

Coach
When you load it up from starting at your garage in SF, take a right, and then the next right after that and keep going straight ahead untill you see an alley way to your left. Go down the alley way and turn right and it should be there.

Munky

Coach
I only found today the mod garage in San Fierro where you can take the Japanese car rip offs and turn them into a uber cool car.

I took a Sultan and turned it into a WRX Rally car rip off.

Phillips

Referee
ive just passed the mission wear you had to shoot those people on top of the train while on the dirt bike

im way behind #-o

Martli

Coach
Driver said:
ive just passed the mission wear you had to shoot those people on top of the train while on the dirt bike

im way behind #-o

That mission was a bitch.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Martli said:
Driver said:

im way behind #-o

That mission was a bitch.

So everyone says, but I had no trouble with it...

I actually had trouble with

*SPOILERS*

Home in the Hills, because that damn convertible kept spinning out. And the one where you kill Polaski was hard too - he just wouldn't die!

I am getting back into it, stopped for a week (Had to work with my Uncle, which are overnite jobs moving houses). I just finished the LURE mission.

Anoying missions for me so far:

Low Rider, High Stakes
Farewell, My Love
that motorbike chasing the train mission
the first encounter with the Russians

other than that, its all been pretty easy. Iv started doing the driving school too, gets me frustrated that 5 Laps thing. :x

Eelementary

Post Whore
God damn it...

*SPOILERS*

It's probably just me, but in 'Dam and Blast', I can't seem to get the damn plane high enough to reach the corona. It always shaves just under it, and therefore I cannot parachute out of the plane. GAH!!!

Booyah

Bench
That one took me a while too, because of that stupid Corona thing. I didn't even see it at first and was just trying to fly over and jump out myself.

Latest posts