What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GTA - San Andreas Info ( Includes Spoilers )

Eelementary

Post Whore
I know eh?

Took me 2 or 3 attempts, but I got it.

I found that cimbing as high as possible from the start was the best way to do it.

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Heh, when the Liberty City mission came up I was sooooo hoping you could interact with the city as a whole. I was even thinking things like maybe I can parachute out of the plane somewhere and hence not activate the next part in that mission. But deep down I knew they wouldn't let me do it. :( :lol:

I just finished the mission where you take over Grove Street from the Ballas.

Im doin the flight school now. Dam it sucks, took me 2 hours to do the Circle the airstrip, and I havent even tried landing, Iv heard its hard toland the plane coz its unbalanced or sumthing.

PJ Marshal

Coach
Mad Dogg said:
Heh, when the Liberty City mission came up I was sooooo hoping you could interact with the city as a whole. I was even thinking things like maybe I can parachute out of the plane somewhere and hence not activate the next part in that mission. But deep down I knew they wouldn't let me do it. :( :lol:

I just finished the mission where you take over Grove Street from the Ballas.

i was hoping to stuff around liberty city again, hopefully in the next game they combine all 3 citys and you can chose which charachter you want to use Tommy, CJ or Dude from GTA 3

Nah, they should come up wit another city.

Anyways, I passed flight school, I did the circle + land within 30 mins, and got gold. If anyone is having trouble with the next mission (SPOILER)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

The one where you have to fly to MtChilliard and drop off a package or something, then fly back, I have the meanest strategy. Dont bother flying over land, theres to much crap to dodge, and the radar will get really annoying. Just do what I did, fly to the edge of the map, and then fly over the water right round until you get to the corona, then fly back over the water. It is easy as, then you only have to land on the runway, not in a circle or anything, and its sweet as. Chur. 1. :D

ByRd

First Grade
***SPOILER**

i have just completed the game but in the progress area it says that only 53% has been done. What else do i have to do, does it come from collecting oysters & spraying tags .etc.
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO???

girvie

Staff member
For 100% you need:
(Highlight to read)

All the story missions.
You also need to do the bonus mission which are:
Vigilante Missions, Paramedic Missions, Pimping missions, trucking missions, taxi driver, firefighter missions, burglary missions, driving school, pilot school, bike school, boat school, 8-track, blood bowl, kickstart, the gyms, chiliad challenge, shooting range, dirt track, bmx challenge, lowrider challenge, valet parking, courier challenges, nrg-500 challenge, import/export, fright train, quarry missions, & checkpoint challenges.
You also need to buy all properties.
Also, 100 graffiti tags, 50 horseshoes, 50 photo ops, & 50 oysters.

Mad Dogg

Juniors
I also have just finished the missions, and I'm on something like 66%. It's the kind of game that, even though I'm finished the proper game itself, I'll be happy to keep playing it and doing all the other bits and pieces.

Munky

Coach
I got all gold at teh flight school, I now have the Apache helicopter.

Too bad I already did the vigilante missions in a tank,

^^^haha cheat. SPOILER

I had trouble with Vertical Bird. I found the meanest strategy tho, without cheating. When you are about to jump into a jet, pull out your rocket launcher, and blow the other two in the room up (you dont have to f*ck around later on blowing them up), then blow the 3rd (in this case only) jet whilst in the air, then, if u hav trouble controllin its speed, just fly directly to the airfield in Verdant Meadows, to avoid bridges etc when going after the spy ships. Then, jump in your jet pack (easy to control), fly all the way back toi the ships you have to destroy, and drive by them.Then fly back to Verdant Meadows, jump in your jet, move it to the red circle, then to the hanger, and its done. SWEET AS. I havent tried Home Coming yet, but I will do in the next few days when I have time. 1.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Anyone want a tip on how to easily get the Hunter and Hydra without passing the Flight School with all golds?

*SPOILERS*

In Las Venturas, go to the airport. In the airport, there should be some races. Do the 'Heli Hell' race (for the Hunter) and another race I can't remember the name of.

Basically, just fly to the air base in Las Venturas, put the Hunter and Hydra into the hangar, get out of the aircraft and lose the race. Then save the game. And voila - the two aircraft are saved in your hangar.

^^Haha, I remember when my bro and i were playing it a couple of years ago, and My brother who was batting, padded the ball, and it went for six lol..