What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GTA - San Andreas Info ( Includes Spoilers )

PJ Marshal

Coach
Munky said:
*CC Panther* said:
At the GTA:San Andreas forums they said it expected to be released in Australia on the 18th November! But i heard from the guys at the store (I know they aren't always right) 29th October.

At the official site for the game http://www.gta-sanandreas.com there is a countdown page for UK, US and AUS and for AUS it says like 5th November or something.

They've gotta censor the game for Australia.

To bad you preordered because New Zealand really is the way to go.

where can u order a nz copy?

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah but wouldn't it be a hassell to get it? I'd love a copy of the original one but i won't complain about the censored one, i just can't wait to play it. I finish my HSC on the 26th Oct, so i'll be playing it for ages until Schoolies.

Munky

Coach
Nah, easy to get. I just get my Dad to order it and give him the money.

They send it out as soon as they receive the stock so you get it as soon as everyone else does.

Munky

Coach
Go over to www.gamerankings.com to check out the reviews it has got.

9.9 and 9.6 from the two most respected game sites in the world.

It is going to be awesome, plus it has Axl Rose as a DJ!

Raider_69

Post Whore
to the newly crowned :arrow: Computer and Video Games forum :arrow: Pronto!

BTW this game is gonna kick arse

- GTA: San Andreas - November some time
- Smackdown: Raw V Smackdown - November
- Fifa 2005 - ASAP
- Madden 2005 - ASAP

these five games are all gone be my gaming purchases for the remaining 2004 year

Munky

Coach
Raider_69 said:
to the newly crowned :arrow: Computer and Video Games forum :arrow: Pronto!

BTW this game is gonna kick arse

- GTA: San Andreas - November some time
- Smackdown: Raw V Smackdown - November
- Fifa 2005 - ASAP
- Madden 2005 - ASAP

these five games are all gone be my gaming purchases for the remaining 2004 year

Scratch Fifa and get PES4 instead.

I also got an XBox so I will be playing Halo 2 in a few weeks aswell.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Pepper said:
On the official GTA site it says it's being released in Australia on 29th October (Friday) mate?

yea i know that but i havnt pre ordered and i wont have the cash to buy it straight away 8)
but i might dip into the old savings

PJ Marshal

Coach
cant wait, this is gonna be one hell of a game

btw check out the officla site and lick on the soundtrack section, gives you samples of wat each radio station is

CC_Eagle

First Grade
How much instore credit do EB give you for one PS2 game? I want GTA:SA but can't afford to spent $100 atm and have several over-used games that I havent played in years.

Latest posts