What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GTA - San Andreas Info ( Includes Spoilers )

Marduk

Juniors
Picked up the game yesterday afternoon. Not much to say other than it rules!

Shit's all over the other GTA's. :clap:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I'm playing it now, its alright do u know how to get it so you can use the directional buttons to steer the car and move CJ over then using the shit analog buttons?

Also i can't find CJs house to save it..

[furrycat]

Coach
I can't find the truck you use to make robberies when you want to randomly... I can't remember what one it was

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Argh...bought a new car today, it had to go for minor repairs (2nd hand) and it turns out its a bit more than minor so it has to be kept in overnight. My Day was scheduled -

*Get car
*Go to Erina Fair
*Buy GTA:SA
*Play GTA:SA untill tomorrow night..

:evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
PJ Marshal said:
omg this game is the bomb, stuck on this low rider mission tho

I had a few goes on that but nailed it later on.

Furrycat, it's a black truck but i haven't seen one since i done the home invasion.

Do u guys no if its possible to make it so u can use the directional buttons to steer CJ and the cars, bikes etc other then SHIT ANALOG BUTTONS? :evil:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Can 1 of the mods move this into the video game section thingy and merge it with the other thread about this game please? Cheers.

Special K

Coach
I got lost for about two hours after I left cjs house after a mission to get a pizza and I ended up at the far north, then the deep south... I was at airports, docks the lot! Took me two f**king hours to get back to cjs house :lol:

great game

Once Dead

Bench
For any of you music fans.....Axl Rose is the DJ on the KLT station on the game....it may not seem a big deal for other people - but this guy hasn't been sighted in years...so hearing his voice is a godsend

Munky

Coach
Impellitteri said:
For any of you music fans.....Axl Rose is the DJ on the KLT station on the game....it may not seem a big deal for other people - but this guy hasn't been sighted in years...so hearing his voice is a godsend

I recently bought GNR greastest hits and love it, but I wondered what and where Axl is now. I thought he was dead!

Once Dead

Bench
Munky said:
Impellitteri said:

I recently bought GNR greastest hits and love it, but I wondered what and where Axl is now. I thought he was dead!

Axl is holed up somewhere still trying to finish off Chinese Democracy, an album which will probably never, ever be finished......well, he ain't dead yet and this GTA appearance can only be a good thing

Raider_69

Post Whore
low rider mission and army mission with sweet is f**ked
ill give it a decent run again tomz