What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GTA - San Andreas Info ( Includes Spoilers )

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
low rider mission and army mission with sweet is f***ed
ill give it a decent run again tomz

I finished the Low Rider one second go and the Army Mission after about 4 attempts. The one where u chase the train on a moto is weird, i get to a point where it stops and says i have lost em but im right next to the train. :?

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea i had that ay, got them eventually, you have to get them before they hit that point
finished the low rider one but im still stuck on the army one #-o
ill give it a crack tomz
im outty

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah i finished the train one just before that point where you lose em.

You mean the army one where u go collect the boxes?

PJ Marshal

Coach
the train is f**ked, u gotta nailed those dudes before the train gets to the bridge, still havnt done it yet

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea the one with the boxes, i got it first go this morning thou 8)
this dancing thing is annoyin the shit outta me

Special K

Coach
dancing on the beach is the most f**ked mission ever. The guy is a f**king thug and he dances for some bitch. Come on now!

I passed it on like the third go but geez it gave me the shits. What thug does stupid f**king dancing like that to get in with a chick. Come on now be serious!

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I tried it once was carving up ended up on 3710 or something can't be bothered having another go. I'm doing a sick mission that is after the moto/train mission for Big Smoke. It's heaps fun but pretty hard.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
its basically impossible not to damage it wen u have to use the shit analog..im getting used to it but much better with directional.

PJ Marshal

Coach
Pepper said:
I tried it once was carving up ended up on 3710 or something can't be bothered having another go. I'm doing a sick mission that is after the moto/train mission for Big Smoke. It's heaps fun but pretty hard.

the one where you nail russians then theres that huge bike chase

that mission is the bomb! took me 4 goes at it but was mad

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea thats the one PJ
took me 3 times, it was a top mission

ive stopped missions for now, im taking out all the ballaz and claimin their terriroty, ive shut it down for the night but they have about 5-7 blocks left, also took my girl denise out for dinner, the stupid bitch is never home thou! I want a root already... wonder if i can still go a pro without it costing me with her :lol:

doovepop

Juniors
what are the boats like in gta sanandreas
can you put a motorbike on a boat without it sliding off

thanks

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Fuuuuuck you guys are way ahead of me. I got it around 3 yesterday arvo and have about 3 hours of gameplay so far :oops:

Niiiiice game indeed.

Raider_69

Post Whore
im 14.98% complete
ive eradicated the ballaz and the hispanic pricks around me
so im going back to missions

im up shit creek with the missus too, missed a few dates etc
the bitch dont put out!

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
im 14.98% complete
ive eradicated the ballaz and the hispanic pricks around me
so im going back to missions

im up sh*t creek with the missus too, missed a few dates etc
the bitch dont put out!

f**k!

You date a chick?

I've only just met the hispanics and finished the "bounce" mission that you have to do for Smoke.

I'll need to pick my act up! How do you get rid of the ballaz? Apart from just going in there with a piece and going Arnie on their ass. Also I heard that you can pick up random members of the gang and go on drive by's?

Raider_69

Post Whore
once you get so far into the game you can begin to claim territory
ive claimed all the hispanic and ballaz territory and im datin a chick i saved from the fire :lol:

Special K

Coach
f**k the fat guy rang me told me to get heat then to go to some place and I've forgot where he said. Help #-o