What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GTA - San Andreas Info ( Includes Spoilers )

Special K

Coach
I've done like every bar the biki and train mission. I can't f**king finish it. Man this game is killing me I'll die tomorrow in my IPT test

Raider_69

Post Whore
Special K said:
I've done like every bar the biki and train mission. I can't f***ing finish it. Man this game is killing me I'll die tomorrow in my IPT test

im feelin ya on that point
3 hours of it and all ill want to do is get home to play it
im all over the shop now, completed about 20%

CC_Eagle

First Grade
I dont know how...But I haven't played it today...But haven't really studied for Modern History tomorrow..I'll start now.

Booyah

Bench
I'm doing pretty well so far. I'd just rescued Sweet from the Balla's ambush and the Cops have dumped me out at whoop whoop.

The controls shit me though. I hate using the joystick to drive!

I'm also Hitman with the AK, M16 and Deagle. 8)

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I'm about 10.5% complete. I just finished the shit dancing mission last night, that was pissing me off.

The best mission so far is when you go downtown shooting those russian guys and then u get on a bike with big smoke and about 10 moto guys chase u and some massive sycho semi trailer and a car which looks like a WRX.

Best mission. :clap:

An41

Juniors
i recommend you go get the dildo from the police station, it can be used as a weapon :lol: :lol:

Nugby

Juniors
I can't believe none of you held off until the end of your HSC. I've got Uni exams but then I think I'll lock myself in a room with it and not come out until Homebake. Hearing this conversation is killing me!