What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GTA - San Andreas Info ( Includes Spoilers )

Booyah

Bench
Raider_69 said:
im up to the missions with this crazy hispanic bitch
ya chop her too :lol:

She gives me the shits that stupid bitch. She spends the whole time bagging you when you don't even bloody do anything!

Today I was bored so I drove all the way from downtown San Fierro to my home in East Los Santos.

It took awhile, but I was so cool I did it all on the Harley and went via the scenic route. This game is friggen massive!

Dragon

Coach
Anyone else base-jumped off that massive building in Los Santos? Wicked fun. I took that chick up there and she followed me off, too bad she didnt have a parachute of her own...SPLAT! :lol:

PJ Marshal

Coach
Dragon said:
Anyone else base-jumped off that massive building in Los Santos? Wicked fun. I took that chick up there and she followed me off, too bad she didnt have a parachute of her own...SPLAT! :lol:

havnt reached that part yet, but base jumping sounds way sexellent

Booyah

Bench
Speaking of chicks, what the hell am I supposed to do with Denise? I took her out on one date and things were going great.

Now everytime I go to her place it tells me she's not home, and everynow and then my progess with her gets smaller and smaller. Is there like a specific time I'm supposed to go to her place or something?

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea i f**ked denise off, nuts to that mole!
oi where the hell is the base jumping Dragon!?!!!

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Put in a solid 3 hour sesh this arvo after Modern and have taken 3/4 of the Ballaz territory and just had a chop up with that Desnise chick. She has the most annoying voice ever...Surely a tough as mofo like CJ could do better?

Mad Dogg

Juniors
An41 said:
i recommend you go get the dildo from the police station, it can be used as a weapon :lol: :lol:
Funniest thing ever. Especially when there is a female copper bending down to put stuff in the locker and you position the camera so that it looks like she's sucking on your huge purple ( :shock: ) ****. I just about woke everyone in my house I was laughing so hard. :lol:

Munky

Coach
So you guys don't recognise Catalina?

She was the girl at the beginning of GTA3 who leaves your character for dead.

"Your a waste of two good balls"

Does anybody else hate playing this when your parents are around. My parents kept walking through when I was with Catalina and every 2nd word was mother f**ker.

Dragon

Coach
Raider_69 said:
yea i f***ed denise off, nuts to that mole!
oi where the hell is the base jumping Dragon!?!!!

Ok the only place ive found the parachute is in Los Santos. On top of the highest building. You can enter the building it has a little yellow arrow at the doors. Its a round building on the map, right near the Mullholland intersection. So i just grab the parachute and jump off, press O to pull the chute. Probably the best way to find it is use a chopper, land on top of the building.

I also read there is one on top of Mount Chilliad, and you can get one from the flight school in Las Venturas (havnt got that far yet).

Cheers.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
I'm stuck on the f**king train/moto mission...I must of done it atleast 30 times...Theres no way you can kill all the f**kers in time. I've tried both options - going up the dirt track and staying next to the train and I always end up with 2 surviving.

Raider_69

Post Whore
CC_Eagle said:
I'm stuck on the f***ing train/moto mission...I must of done it atleast 30 times...Theres no way you can kill all the f*** in time. I've tried both options - going up the dirt track and staying next to the train and I always end up with 2 surviving.

na its doable, i did it after about 6 goes

[furrycat]

Coach
Munky said:

Does anybody else hate playing this when your parents are around. My parents kept walking through when I was with Catalina and every 2nd word was mother f**ker.

My Folks laugh at it :lol: My dad thinks its a classic!

Munky

Coach
[furrycat said:
]
Munky said:

My Folks laugh at it :lol: My dad thinks its a classic!

I'm sure mine would laugh at it if they watched it for an extended period. It is when they walk past and just hear quick snippets they look at me funny.