What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne escapes suspension, no such luck for Gibbs

Eelementary

Post Whore
I just watched it again, and there is definitely nothing in it. Ellis spun hayne around and launched him to the ground. Hayne simply curled his arm with ball closer to his chest so that he doesnt lose it cause it was somewhat of a loose carry. Ellis' head just happened to be in the way as hayne was curling his arm and falling to the ground. If anything Ellis should be tellins sheens and royce to stfu ! Ellis didnt react at all dont know what you mean by his reaction ???

I hope you're right.

By a 'reaction' I mean the fact that Ellis stayed down whilst Hayne stood over him and muttered something to him...

ianlovesparra

Juniors
Morris incident was a shoulder charge, morris was falling to which made it worse, nothing in it.

Ellis only has himself to blame, the siren went and then he flung hayne to the ground, what an idiot.

Move on, he'll be fine to play this week.

strider

Post Whore
ah thanks. Very difficult to keep track of the fast and furious activity going on here.
oh crap - did i put hte word stupid in the wrong spot ... i wasn't aiming it at anyone - i meant the post that got removed was stupid :lol:

macnaz

Staff member
Ellis only has himself to blame, the siren went and then he flung hayne to the ground, what an idiot.

Lol yeah what an idiot! Ellis should have just let Haynes run off and put another 6 points on the tigers, what was he thinking to actualy tackle a player on a football field before the referee blew fulltime ..

This person stayed down. That person got straight back up. This player was injured. That player was ok.

What does any of this have to do with it? If injury automatically equated to suspension/guilt then Ben Smith would be gone for the season because of Tuiaki (or however you spell his name).

Just because Morris got straight up but HaHa stayed down doesn't mean she is innocent. Just because Ellis lay down like a cat doesn't mean HaHa is guilty.

The simple fact is that both incidents were events that happen in rugby league all the time. There was absolutely nothing in them apart from the very physicality that draws us to the game. HaHa smashed Morris but ended up coming off worse for it. Deal with it. Ellis is a cat. Deal with it.

Anyone suggesting otherwise is either a pansy or a Tigers sook.

End of story.

Latest posts