What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne must be Suspended

Should Hayne be Suspended?

• YES

Votes: 86 45.5%
  • NO

Votes: 103 54.5%

• Total voters

Cletus

First Grade
he would have escaped suspension if he had no carry over points

Hopefully Hayne can too then. It will be a much better game if Hayne is playing, hopefully the NRL will see the light and give him a charge that he can get off.:cool:

LazyDreamer

Bench
The argument is geniused on it's face due to the simple fact that a batman's training and instincts are developed specifically for the 0.4 second timeframe you refer to. It takes years and years of training to develop the instinct and discipline to acutely grasp all of the variables involved in the delivery and make a competitive decision.

You're comparing apples to f**king bricks, dipsh*t.

There - actually illustrating your point wasn't hard was it? It also means you don't appear as unintelligent as you do stating "I fink dat's geniused".

I was using the cricket analogy to illustrate what can be achieved in such a short time. Regardless of the training involved, the fact a batsman can do all that in 0.4 of a second or less, means that Hayne (especially with his lightning reflexes) had the time to plant that right foot & jump over Goodwin. Surely it doesn't take years of training for the act of 'not kneeing someone in the head' to be instinctive.

Get it yet, c**k-smoker????

typicalfan

Coach
You can't plant your feet if you are already falling.

Comparing a stationary batsman to an NRL fullback at full speed diving to save a try is so different it isn't funny.

typicalfan

Coach
Saying legs is shorter than "feet and knees". Both of which are part of the legs. F**kwit.

By definition he led with the knees, after having originally intended to lead with the feet.

F**kwit.
lol your foot isn't your leg, your leg is from your hip to your ankle.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Just saw the incident again on foxtel and im changing my mind. No way Hayne will be suspended. If he does its the biggest joke in the history of Rugby League.

And by the way Ben Hannant...

38731.jpg

Glenn

First Grade
Ben "Boo F*cking Hoo" Hannant.

When a hooker tries to take down a prop that has 30 kegs on him, with a full head of steam, is it all possible that he might get himself in an awkward and unfortunate position without meaning to?

What a sour, whingeing wanker.

Supposedly has a disolacted shoulder & elbow :roll:
Probably got it pushing Hindmarsh away

Garts

Bench
Just saw it on Fox. Does not deserve a suspension, these things happen. Very hard to pull out of it, it happened so fast. Based on the Gibbs incident he should go but hopefully sanity prevails.

mickdo

Coach
Supposedly has a disolacted shoulder & elbow :roll:
Probably got it pushing Hindmarsh away

You've got a dislocated shoulder & elbow, and then you use that arm to shove another player straight afterwards. Must have been a reeeally bad dislocation :lol:

El Diablo

Post Whore
i would think it was the landing that caused any damage and i thought Moore said he came into the game with that elbow injured already

The General

Juniors
You've got a dislocated shoulder & elbow, and then you use that arm to shove another player straight afterwards. Must have been a reeeally bad dislocation :lol:

He had a partial dislocation of his shoulder. That wouldn't have limited his movement much once it went back in.

I guess John Sattler didn't really have a broken jaw because he got up and kept playing. That lying merkin had us fooled this whole time.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Any charges from the 2 games will be known on Sunday, with judiciary scheduled for Tuesday night ( if required )